Post # 1
Finally got these finished and bagged up, but I thought I’d take a picture first!
– huge tote with each girl’s first initial on it in their favorite color
– painted wooden hangers (gold for Maid/Matron of Honor, black for the others) because their dresses are currently on cheapy plastic hangers
– foldable flats in black (since I heard that the shoes they’re wearing aren’t that comfortable)
– each girl’s favorite kind of wine from a local winery + a big bottle of blood orange soda for underage Future Sister-In-Law
– Brix chocolate to pair with the wines + World Market red velvet chocolate bar for Future Sister-In-Law
– Nutella to Go!
and, not pictured because they were inside the bags and I totally forgot:
– DIY initial necklaces with small stone in each girl’s favorite color (like these)
– silver ball studs
The jewelry they can wear for the wedding if they’d like, but it’s not mandatory.
I’ll also be putting in thank you cards for the girls (+ groomsmen once Fiance decides on gifts).
Post # 3
- Wedding: October 2013 - The Down Town Club, Philadelphia
@vorpalette: I love these!
I am doing something similar – canvas bags, monogrammed, robes for getting ready, foldable flats, etc…
I LOVE THE NUTELLA! I would love to do that for my girls, but they are all health nuts. Nutella is my FAVORITE, though. Awesome choice!
Post # 4
@vorpalette: Those are so cute!!
Post # 5
- Wedding: November 2012 - Oak Tree Manor
@vorpalette: So thoughtful, I love all those gifts!! (umm especially the Nutella to go haha). Plus I’ll be honest, I love that the totes have the girls’ initials instead of “Bridesmaid” or anything wedding-y – so much more post-wedding mileage!
Post # 6
@vorpalette: They are really great bridesmaids gifts and very well thought out. They are going to love them who wouldn’t:)))
Post # 7
Nutella?! Best bride ever!
Post # 8
Love it!!! Those Fast Flats are an excellent idea!
Post # 9
Fast flats,nutella and wine????BEST BRIDE EVER! Awesome gifts
Post # 10
Super cute! I always find it weird when brides get their bridesmaids very “wedding-y” gifts, that make it clear they were for the day of – much better to go your route and have some thing(s) they can use and have to keep for later!
Post # 11
First thing I noticed was the Nutella!! lol
Very cute gift idea. The pinterest didn’t work for me though, would love to see the necklaces!
Post # 12
@futuremrsk18: LOL duh, because it’s on my private board. derp. They look like these, but the stones are much smaller. I wanted them to be pretty simple/understated.
And thank you for the love, ladies! I don’t really like that “bridesmaid” stuff because is anyone really going to carry that around afterward? I just wanted stuff that they could enjoy after the wedding as a thank you for being so awesome. 🙂
Post # 13
@vorpalette: This is similiar to what I will be doing. I love the idea af lots of little things personally selected for each girl. I am sure they will love their gifts!!
Post # 14
@vorpalette: Oh I’ve seen that before, I love those!!
Post # 15
Love it all! where did you get totes?
Post # 16
@vorpalette: Very thoughtful. I saw the Nutella first. Yum! Lol.