(Closed) My Casablanca 1975 arrived!!!!

posted 7 years ago in Dress
  • poll: Should I keep the dress as-is or go strapless?
    Embrace the charm of the delicate beaded straps : (59 votes)
    95 %
    Take the plunge and go strapless! (although it means losing the plunging BACK neckline. :( ) : (3 votes)
    5 %
    Who cares : (0 votes)
  • Post # 3
    8738 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper
    • Wedding: September 2011

@JamieAnnette: I love it the way it is!

It is beautiful and that low back is fantastic!

Post # 4
    520 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: May 2012

You look beautiful! Keep the straps and the low back, I think they are awesome and unique!

Post # 5
    633 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: April 2011

I love the lace all the way! The back of the dress is beautiful, so I think you should keep it as is 🙂

Post # 6
    1664 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: May 2011

I dunno, I really like the back, so I’d be inclined to keep it with straps.  Are you dead set on the sash?  I’d kind of like to see what it would look like without the sash.

Post # 7
    35 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: March 2012

I agree. I love the straps and, more importantly, the back. It would be a shame to lose that beautiful detail.

Post # 8
    1046 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: April 2012

Judging by the unhappy face in the choice to ‘lose the straps’ I’d say your choice is already quite clear! Go with your gut and comfort zone, the dress is beautiful as is!

Post # 9
    507 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2011

It’s beautiful and looks amazing on you! Please keep the straps! The back of your dress is awesome, and strapless is everywhere.

Post # 10
    3788 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: July 2011

There are so many strapless lace dresses out there, and while they’re stunning, I think what sets this one apart is its unique neckline, straps, and back. You look amazing in it, and the sash really transforms the look. I’d leave it as is!

Post # 11
    9029 posts
    Buzzing Beekeeper
    • Wedding: June 2011

Is there any particular reason why you might want to remove the straps? I think it looks great as it is

Post # 11
    191 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: August 2011

My Casablance 1975 is arriving the first week of June!  So exciting!  I’m keeping the straps because I loved the low back.  Congrats and it looks beautiful!

Post # 11
    130 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

I would keep the straps. I really love the back of this dress and I dont know how that would work if it were strapless.

Post # 11
    191 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: August 2011

My Casablance 1975 is arriving the first week of June!  So exciting!  I’m keeping the straps because I loved the low back.  Congrats and it looks beautiful!

Post # 11
    1398 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: June 2012

That back on you is jaw-dropping.  Keep it the way it is!  It’s gorgeous!

The topic ‘My Casablanca 1975 arrived!!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors