My Casablanca 2110. What do you think?

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
469 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I don’t know why you would be having any dress regret, cause your dress is amazing!!! But on the other hand I know how you feel too. There are so many beautiful dresses out there! Don’t stress though, you have nothing to worry about. I think you just posted this to make others have dress regret, cause now I’m having it! lol Just kidding I’m sure you wouldn’t do that! I’ve never seen your dress before, it is so unique it’s really gorgeous and looks great on you! I want it! lol I think it will be perfect!

Post # 4
1362 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

STUNNING!!!!!! Look at the back, it us amazingly beautiful and it fits your body perfectly!!!

Post # 5
10454 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: February 2014

Regret? What? It’s beautiful!

Post # 6
1252 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

The dress looks stunning on you, so if I were you, no way in hell I would regret it. It is so intricate-I love it!

Post # 7
Hostess
3000 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

wow, that is a real beauty! NooOO dress regret – I’m saving this on my computer as a possible dress option as we speak!

Post # 8
692 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014 - Legare Waring House

It’s beautiful on you! Stop looking at dresses, that’s the one 🙂

Post # 9
4436 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Wowee- you look incredible! That back is absolutely stunning- new inspiration for the back of my dress:)

Post # 10
138 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

I think it’s gorgeous!

Post # 11
1025 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Are you kidding me? Your dress is one that would cause others dress regret!! I think it’s absolutely stunning!

Post # 12
8697 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2013

U have to be joking! Gorgeous dress and beautiful on you!!!!

Post # 14
2082 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

@wynnetaylorwedding:  I had dress regret also. At the end of the day it’s a big decision to make and we don’t get many opportunities to make this decision. I can understand how you want to make sure you made the best decision. I think the dress looks stunning on you and is very beautiful.

Post # 15
866 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

I love this dress! One of my clients tried it on today and I remembered how stunning it was, so I searched on here to see it on some other bodies… You look amazing in it, and believe me, I see a lot of women in a lot of dresses! You made an excellent choice and have absolutely no reason to regret your decision! It sounds like it will be perfect for the feel of your wedding, too. I know it can be easy to question your choice if you feel like there’s more out there that you didn’t see and try on, but no matter how many stores you looked at and dresses you tried on, it’s possible to feel like you missed out on something. You stopped looking when you found the man; sometimes you have to do the same with your dress and just trust your decision!

Post # 16
174 posts
Blushing bee

I am biased because I just ordered this dress a few weeks ago but I think it looks amazing on you! I had a few custom changes made to the gown (such as adding an extra foot to the train and raising the bodice 1.5 inches because the flare part hit in a strange place on my 5’3″ frame). The sample I tried on was in champagne but I ordered it in ivory. What color is yours in?

I think this dress is the perfect mix of modern and classic…but again my opinion is not the most objective one.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors