(Closed) My Crate & Barrel registry might double today. They added new goodies!

posted 7 years ago in Gifts and Registries
Post # 3
2600 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I’m trying to be good about mine, but it’s lovely stuff πŸ™‚  I’m surprised they let us add it to registries – I wish they’d do that with the outlet!

Post # 5
414 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

I NEED that polka dot mug!  Good thing we got some C & B gift cards for our wedding!  Love that place! Hope you get lots of good stuff πŸ™‚

Post # 6
1212 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

@aberry: Oh we registered for the same bedding! Bed twins πŸ˜‰ yes, I know I’m lame haha. I’m gna have to go investigate at the store later today – FI’s parents bought a bunch of stuff off of our registry for X-mas, so I need to add some more things on there before the bridal shower in 2 weeks! Thanks for the heads up πŸ™‚

Post # 8
2600 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

@aberry:  Right?!  I have to say it works though… I added that ruffle platter and bowl from last week and some hurricanes from this week’s message.

They just looks so much better in pictures on tables in a ‘real’ setting compared to the items alone and since I don’t have a store anywhere nearby I can’t really tell otherwise πŸ™‚

Post # 9
724 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Oh I’m registered at C&B too! Thanks for letting us know!

The topic ‘My Crate & Barrel registry might double today. They added new goodies!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors