- 8 years ago
- Wedding: October 2010
Ok girls, this is the first DIY project i’ve done..i went to Hobby Lobby and got a little fabric and a stem of ranunculus flowers, ribbon and got to work. I also had some sapphire colored hot fix stones from ebay and used them in the middle of the flower..Ok, i literally had to hand sew this because my singer from 1960 is not working. Mind you, i have not sewn but for maybe a button here and there in a long time. So here is the mock up. I might change some stuff on it, like the placement of the flower..
ohh yea, the silling i used was from a flattened out pillow we had, so when i do make the final one i will have nice fluffy filling.