My dress came in!!! Allure C283

posted 2 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
227 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Yay dress twin!!! I’m so glad yours came in! I love it on you! 

Post # 3
303 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Beautiful dress and fit! Looks great with your tan – just make sure you get rid of the tan lines before your big day 😉

Post # 4
367 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

You look fab, with the back cleavage I think if you let the dress warm up to your body and have a really good wiggle with the top it’ll be ok as it looks like it’s loose ish under your arms/ bust area so just shifting the dress about will sort it.

Post # 5
2763 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Your dress is gorgeous!  It looks so good on you too!  Are you going to wear a cathedral veil?

Post # 7
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: November 2015

I was wondering if your interested in selling your dress I have been looking for the exact one?

Post # 9
71 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2016 - CT

gorgeous!! Any chance you are interested in selling your dress? I’m willing to purchase!

Post # 10
28 posts
Newbee

You look beautiful! I also ordered this dress, can you tell me what shoes you are paired it with? I’m having a hard time.

Post # 11
28 posts
Newbee

wichitastatecheerleader:  Hey! I think you look stunning in your dress, I also bought this dress for my upcoming wedding.  Would you send me more pics of your wedding, pics of you, your shoes, accessories!  I’d love to see how your big day turned out.

Post # 12
28 posts
Newbee

bridetobee16:  

Hey! I think you look stunning in your dress, I also bought this dress for my upcoming wedding. Would you send me more pics of your wedding, pics of you, your shoes, accessories! I’d love to see how your big day turned out.

Post # 13
1 posts
Wannabee

Hi Ladies! What did you wear under this dress to puff out the bottom? I’m thinking of adding a slip/crinoline. Did anyone else do this?

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors