My dress is finally online!! Allure 9052…having a little regret

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
6200 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: August 2013 - The Liberty House

Why do you want to make it blingy? I think it’s awesome just as it is now. It’s easy for brides to say “it doesn’t have bling, should it?” but just because you’re the bride doesn’t mean you have to be sparkly. I would leave it the way it is. Once you put on jewelry, have flowers, etc. It will look different.

ETA: When I was debating whether or not to add a sash to my dress, I was thinking a little of the same thing, but I’ll show you the difference between the fitting pictures and the day of; there are a lot more distractions:

Post # 4
432 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

@Boxerlover24:  that’s gorgeous as is! The back is to die for, but the front is beautiful too. You don’t want it to be too over the top. I think you may also be forgetting how gorgeous it is in person by focusing on the photos. My dress has the same cascading floral detail in the front. It looks “okay” in the photos (not the best), but I remember how amazingly gorgeous it was in person… Which is part of the reason why I fell in love with the dress at all. The photos def don’t do it justice, though!

Post # 5
567 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

@Boxerlover24:  Girl, this dress is absolutely fabulous and it doesn’t need a thing!!!! This dress is so classic in the front and then you turn around and you have this stunning modern back, it’s just stunning! In my opinion you did good with your choice and I would leave it the way it is!

Post # 8
355 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

its seriously beautiful the way it is; you dont need to change it at all! however, if you insist on adding some bling to it, maybe a tiny, thin sparkly belt. I would just worry that it would cut the beautiful lace detail on the bodice in half. or just get some fabulous sparkly earrings instead!

Post # 9
6200 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: August 2013 - The Liberty House

@Boxerlover24:  Seriously, go try it on again if you want to! It’s actually one of the most highly recommended dress-regret solutions!

Post # 10
10748 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: February 2014

I think it’s perfect as is! It doesn’t need anything. 

Post # 11
1681 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

@MeiFrancis:  Omg… I’m drooling over your dress. I so wish I had found that before my wedding! The straps, the style, the cut, the rouching… 

Post # 13
4468 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

@Boxerlover24:  It looks gorgeous on you! I love it as is:)

Post # 15
49 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2014

The dress is gorgeous.. And you look gorgeous in it!! I tried on a very similar dress, and I too felt it was too plain and just not blingy enough for my liking. I tried on a few belt’s with a little bling on them.. And voila!! Completely different dress! I loved both styles. It really is up to you and what you feel most comfortable in.. But either way, the dress looks great! No need to stress 🙂

Post # 16
605 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

Your dress is stunning! If I were you I would not change a single thing! 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors