My dress is here!!! :D Marchesa Spring 2014 PICS!!

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
1417 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

So pretty and delicate! Love it!

Post # 4
3394 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

It’s gorgeous, so romantic. Honestly, I wouldn’t touch the train…leave it exactly as it is. 

Post # 6
76 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: December 2014 - lindsay lakes, cypress TX

Beautiful! I love the lace look! <br />I want the volume under mine for the ceremony, so I will be wearing a petty coat skirt, it really helps a lot! But during the reception I want more freedom to move around and dance, so I’ll  be ditching the under petticoat and bustleing my dress. If your’e afraid the train is too much for the reception, ask your alterations lady to pin it up the way it will look bustled. That helped me to feel a lot more comfortable about my train! 

Post # 7
1905 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

Gorgeous!!!! Ahhh

Post # 8
1646 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Woobee:  so beautiful! 

Post # 9
1259 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

It’s adorable!

Post # 10
15 posts
  • Wedding: March 2015

Soft and romantic I love it! I totally blew my budget for mine too but I don’t regret it one bit. I still have several months for mine to come in :(. But I would leave your neck bare and add some chandelier earrings and pretty bracelet to finish off the look.

Post # 11
48 posts
  • Wedding: June 2015

I love it!! I think trying it with a crinoline would be a good idea. But I wouldn’t touch the train if I were you except for maybe a bustle if you’d like. I think it is absolutely gorgeous. 

Post # 12
30284 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

Woobee:  SO GORGEOUS!!!! I love it!

Post # 13
5194 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: November 2009 - New York, NY

So pretty and delicate, love it!

Post # 14
14 posts
  • Wedding: September 2014

You look amazing in this dress! I agree with the others that the train is PERFECT as is! I absolutely love long trains and this one is stunning. 

Re accessories, I think that depends on how you’re wearing your hair. Have you decided?

One thing that I think would look amazing and really complement the delicate and romantic look is a lace cuff with some sparkle! This would work regardless of how you wear your hair.

Post # 15
191 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

I second that it looks so soft and romantic!! Gorgeous. I would not cut the train though!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors