(Closed) My Dress!!! <3 Allure 8683

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
1805 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

Gorgeous.  I tried on some of those with the ruching under the bust and contrasting beading and such on the bust and they were SO flattering! Good choice!

Post # 4
2889 posts
Sugar bee

That looks great on you. After seeing this post, I would not buy the other dress. This one is really flattering and clearly makes you happy! If you still want a second dress when this one comes in, I would suggest looking for something more budget friendly. However, I think you could also wear this one twice, maybe keep it bustled for the garden wedding.

Post # 5
116 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

WOW I’m jealous!!! What a beautiful dress!! You look amazing!!

Post # 6
1545 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Post # 7
3219 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

I love the dress and your face when you are in it! PRICELESS!

Post # 8
435 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

This dress looks awesome on you.  I’m glad that you had a good experience. I too am a street size 16, so wondering how the dress experience will go for me…

CONGRATS !!!

Post # 9
204 posts
Helper bee

You look great!  I have the same dress!!  I’m getting the neckline altered though so it’s not as much of a sweetheart, can’t wait to wear it!

Post # 10
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I’m a size 18 and I was unhappy with my first dress. I actually purchased an Oleg Cassini dress.. it was beautiful, but I felt it to be too simple. This Allure gown 8683 didn’t appear to be what I was looking for on the hanger (seeing how I’m busty), but it fit me like a glove and hugged my body in all the right places. I’m having an Autumn wedding and the ceremony is on a hill top over looking the mountains of Tennessee and this dress has just the right amount of Southern Charm. I would urge women with curves to try this dress on. The flowers can be removed and replaced with jeweled broaches, if flowers aren’t your thing. PS) You look lovely Cuppycake.

Post # 12
472 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Ooooo!! I LOVE the lace! That dress is breathtaking on you. I can’t wait to see how it looks on your wedding day!

Post # 13
204 posts
Helper bee

This is my dress to and thanks to you I might be putting in a lace panel also, thanks for the inspiration!

The topic ‘My Dress!!! <3 Allure 8683’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors