(Closed) My Elopement Story :) FINALLY MARRIED!! 2/9/13

posted 5 years ago in Recaps
Post # 3
1846 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

First of all, a BIG congratulations to you!!

second, you are out-of-this-world gorgeous! And your photographer was right, your hair is swoon worthy! Lol

I have never seen an elopement before, but I’m just in awe of all the romance and special moments your photographer captured. You guys look for happy, it jumps out at The viewer. I love all your special touches, and your dress!

How did your families react?

Post # 5
407 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

@FutureMrsKratt:  Oh man, I LOVE your hair!  Such a beautiful elopement.  And seriously, your puppies are SO CUTE πŸ™‚

Contragulations!!

Post # 6
216 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

You were a GORGEOUS bride and your story brought tears to my eyes! CONGRATULATIONS!!

Post # 7
1855 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I love everything about these photos! You are a girl after my own heart; my DH and I chose to elope for the same reasons.  Props to you for following your heart and being selfish… doesn’t it feel amazing???  Absolutely stunning!

Post # 8
924 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2015

Congratulations!!! What a gorgeous couple. I love the pics of him helping you get ready and the dogs.

We’re eloping, too.  I can’t wait. πŸ™‚

Post # 9
739 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Congratulations!! Sometimes I wish I could do that too. Good for you for following your heart and making it happen! 

Post # 10
701 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

Wow, your photos are incredible and you look so beautiful! Congrats!

Post # 11
1832 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

Best elopment EVER!

Post # 12
474 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

I am speechless !!  Your story, your love … its amazing !  I teared up at the him helping you get dressed.  How special of a moment, so romantic.  You have truely defined what a wedding day should be.  Congrats !

Post # 13
3078 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I got choked up when I saw the picture of your husband helping you in to your dress.  This is such a perfect and beautiful wedding story!!!  Congratulations!

Post # 14
352 posts
Helper bee

Your pics are amazing, everything looks great! You look beautiful, the groom looks so happy & your pups are so cute. Such a intimate ceremony & the venue, simple but romantic (which I’m a huge fan of). Congrats! & best wishes on your new marriage =)

Post # 15
11753 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

so awesome! beautiful wedding, beautiful bride!

Post # 16
Hostess
23639 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

@FutureMrsKratt:  Holy crap you two are a STUNNING couple! I got chills looking at your elopement photos! Congratulations to you both!

The topic ‘My Elopement Story :) FINALLY MARRIED!! 2/9/13’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors