My Engagement Ring! (1.03 on 3.5) Also need opinions.

posted 3 years ago in Rings
  • poll: What do you think about the promise ring?
    It looks funny with just the two, but would look great with a band in between. : (1 votes)
    3 %
    I think it will look funny either way, wear it on your RH : (34 votes)
    97 %
    Do something else with it (please explain in comments) : (0 votes)
  • Post # 3
    1340 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: July 2013

I’d wear the promise ring on your right hand. They don’t look good together,

Post # 4
    611 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: March 1988

I had my promise ring sized to wear on my pinky.

However, your rings are so similar, wearing as a RHR seems the best choice.

Best Wishes!

Post # 6
    1585 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

I love the sentiment of wearing both, but I also agree the promise ring should be moved to your right hand. I think because they look so similar, it almost looks like you are trying on one ring in two sizes to see which one you like better. 

Post # 7
    1102 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: August 2014

@ashleekathryn:  i would suggest putting the promise ring on the right ring finger leave the ering on the left and then wear the band with the ering unless ur band looks nicer with the promise and switch it over … the rings dont look bad together i jsut think it look a lil odd  with the rings being very alike but one so much bigger then a band too it just be like a blob of stones they take away form each other on the same hand so def wear them alone so they they shine and really look lovely 

so thats what i think split them one to each hand 🙂 they are very pretty he did good and they both look amazing on ur hand 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors