(Closed) My life has just begun! (The babybritt143 and dreamingbee power girl thread!)

posted 7 years ago in Relationships
Post # 3
39 posts
  • Wedding: June 2011

great news! i hope everything works out…this new guy sounds so sweet!

Post # 4
471 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

I’m so happy that both of you are moving on to better chapters of your lives and I’m glad you’ve both stayed on WB through it all. Congratulations on your new relationship!

Post # 6
1020 posts
Bumble bee

congratulations on passing your exam!! and, AWWWWWWWWWWW, slow dancing to john mayer??!! that’s so sweet!! it’s amazing how life twists and turns 🙂

Post # 7
3219 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

Yay for this thread! I love seeing all the happy stories on WB!

Post # 9
1641 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Awesome! I’m glad to here how well you are doing with moving forward. Enjoy your new friend!!

Post # 11
18645 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

Congrats!  Things seem to be going great for you!

Post # 12
342 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 1991

Congratulations on passing your exam!  I’m glad you found a great guy.  You deserve it.  Both you and DreamingBee deserve great guys!

Post # 14
4547 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

So wonderful to hear you ladies are doing so well! It’s always lovely to hear about how making a difficult choice can result in such joy and happiness!

Post # 15
1332 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2016

So many wonderful and exciting things are happening to both you gals, isn’t life great?  It’s amazing how literally when one door closes, another one opens.  Instead of throwing a pity party and having depression reign supreme (things I have unfortunately done in the past after a break-up), you two are showing what strong, smart, and resilient women you are!  And definitely being positive role models for us all, thank you.  Good things come to good people (sorry about all the dorky cliches), and they’re coming your way!

And I just did a happy dance/jig in your honor, too, lol!

The topic ‘My life has just begun! (The babybritt143 and dreamingbee power girl thread!)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors