- Ms. Sloth
- 8 years ago
- Wedding: May 2011 - Bartram's Garden
Someone needs to stop me from spending all of my free time and money on Etsy.
Let’s take a look at everything I’ve bought in the pasf couple of months:
1. This robe, which I haven’t gotten yet, because the seller is still waiting on the fabric. I bought it because I’m considering doing a boudoir shot, and I don’t want to show too much skin. Also, it will just be fun to wear it while I’m getting ready. Plus, I just need a nice robe.
2. This headpiece, which I plan on wearing on my wedding day
3. Two more headbands, for everyday wear.
4. Some vintage brooches for my brooch bouquet. Here are just a few
5. This gorgeous necklace, which I stupidly bought before I chose my dress, assuming that I’d buy something very simple. My dress IS simple but not simple enough and this necklace won’t work with it. I’m pretty bummed because it cost a pretty penny. Sigh.
6. A custom portrait of me and the boy. I wasn’t sure (and still am not) what we’ll use this for, but I’d like to have it displayed at the wedding somewhere.
7. Custom paper flags. No idea where I’m going to hang them, but I’m thinking about using them for our smilebooth.
8. A cutom hanger for the obligatory “dress hanging in the window” shot. Mine says “love.”
9. A whoooooole lot of fabric to make my mismatched table runners. Here are a few swatches (not all; I don’t want to bore you).
I desperately need HELP! Somebody stop me before I Etsy again!