(Closed) My Pronovias Dress and . . .? (Veil & Hair)

posted 8 years ago in Accessories
Post # 3
1068 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

I love Pronovias! My dress is the Pronovias Harlem!

As for your questions, I think it really comes down to your style. I think the veil would work, if the trim matches with the dress. As for your hair, if you have naturally curly hair, you can have that all up if you want an updo (I feel like I’ve seen a pic of Taylor Swift at a red-carpet event with her hair up and it was lovely). I don’t know about the extensions thing. If you already have curly hair, putting in more hair may seen very big, in my opinion.

Post # 4
104 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

ooh, beautiful dress!!

i think the lace trim would be a great fit, especially if you like lace anyway. the birdcage may actually clash a little, in my opinion.

Post # 5
525 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

Please, please, PLEASE do NOT do the birdcage. It doesn’t fit this gown, it doesn’t fit the location, it doesn’t fit what you like. Don’t do it just because everybody else (and their dog) wears one, all right?

The mantilla would be PERFECT with this gown, possibly something like a 1-2 inch lace trim will do it. You might also use an angel cut veil, but still trimmed in lace. Whichever you choose in style, choose waltz length. It will also make you look taller 🙂

The hairstyle depends on:

1) the width of your shoulders

2) the width of your neck

3) the shape of your face

Remember these general facts (NOT opinions):

if your hair is long and you wear it down, it will make you look LONGER – so, if your neck is tiny and/or you are tall and/or your face is elongated AVOID IT.

if your hair is full of volume, by all means wear it up and close to your face, unless your face is very elongated.

The general rule (ie fact) is this:

whatever looks wide benefits from something that makes it look longer (that can be, loose hair, chandelier earrings, thin necklace with pendant);

whatever looks long benefits from something that makes it look wider (that can be an updo, round earrings, a chocker)

Post # 6
1 posts
  • Wedding: April 2011

do oyu have the veil? plz send pictures at [email protected], i love it

The topic ‘My Pronovias Dress and . . .? (Veil & Hair)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors