- 8 years ago
- Wedding: October 2010
I had one of my bridal showers this weekend and it was great. About 20 family members with a handful of friends. Most of my bridesmaids are out of town but it was still great. It’s amazing to me the generosity of my family. A good time was had by all.
Advice? Know what time your shower starts. I, for whatever reason, thought it started at 1pm. I get a call at 12:17pm from my mom asking me where I am. I told her we didn’t leave yet since it started at 1pm and she then told me that it began at noon. I almost died. I made it there by 12:35pm. Thank god it wasn’t too far of a drive.
I hope you enjoy my photos. I’ll post more later.
1. Greeted by my dear Aunt who threw the shower for me.
2. The DELISH cupcakes.
3. The favors: Homemade (by my mom) Peach Butter. My parents have called me Peach ever since I can remember…so it was quite fitting.
4. Being goofy
5. My cousin Amy and me.
6. Part of the table set up.
7. Our toasting flutes. Gotta love Vera Wang!
8. A very close family friend made my ribbon bouquet for me.