My wedding band is here :D (size 3 0.75ct 1.8mm solitaire w/ 2.5mm plat band)

posted 3 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
650 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Wow! Now that is a beautiful set!! It looks gorgeous on your petite hand! Understated and classic glam! 

Post # 4
451 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

@Redholix:  looks great! I love mismatched width, plain bands. Are you sure those meausurements are right? The wedding band looks at least twice the width of the ering. Just wondering for my own ring 🙂

Post # 5
1506 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

@Redholix:  What a gorgeous set! I am a size 5, and had never seen a size 3 in real life before (its hard to tell sizes in pictures on the Bee), and I went to Kohls the other day and saw a size 3 ring, and it didn’t even fit my pinky! lol Its SO tiny! I’m sort of jealous of your little fingers. lol

Post # 6
11379 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: April 2012

i love it.  such a classic look.

Post # 7
160 posts
Blushing bee

You rings look great together! I love traditional wedding bands! They really help to make the engagement ring stand out and they just look so classy! 

I plan to have a 2.5mm plain wedding band to suit the 2.0mm thickness of my engagement ring, which I just fell in love with the moment I tried it on. I wouldn’t have it any thinner! 

Post # 8
10219 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: December 2012

And a BEAUTIFUL picture.

Thanks for sharing.

Post # 10
5445 posts
Bee Keeper

Beautiful–I love a classic look! I’m also totally jealous of how large 3/4 carat looks on your tiny finger haha!

Post # 11
100 posts
Blushing bee

Very pretty, love that its nice and simple.  But then again I am a bit biased as my future set is of a similar style.  Lol.

Post # 13
3202 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

A friend of mine has size 3 fingers too! She is itsy-bitsy in general, as I’m sure you are too!

Gorgeous set, congrats!

Post # 14
505 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012 - Cabin

Love it!  I bought that same wedding band and it is perfect!!  

Post # 15
334 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

I love your rings. Elegant and understated.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors