Post # 1
So I have been married since October 5th and I am beyond excited! a few lessons learned and I will share a few pics.
1. i’ts true weddings and funerals bring out the worst in people, sometimes even people you loved and trusted… but none the less, NEVER let it rain on your parade, no matter what.
2. Make sure even if your future hubby says he doesnt want to be included in the planning that you still ask his opinion because the day does represent both of you. And their opinions do matter, even if it is something small.
3. Don’t sweat the small stuff, your ceremony and reception will be magical no matter what… so don’t worry, be happy.
4. Expect there will be some mishaps the day of..
…… our limo driver got lost coming to pick us up
…… My sister was in a bizaarre mood
……. Our bestman showed up right when it was time to walk down the isle (luckily my fiance also has an honorary bestman and he told them to start without his brother)
………. We had a dessert bar and two of our cakes got knocked over by a guest.. but there were so many other desserts, nobody cared or noticed.
At the end of the day it is about the plege you are making to each other and if you beiieve in God, it’s about the vow you are making to him..
Post # 3
Beautiful pictures! congrats!
Post # 4
I love the detail on your sleeves & how it coordinates with the groom’s vest and tie colors- very classy & beautiful!
Post # 5
Your wedding pictures are great. I love your dress; it’s refreshing to see someone wear a dress that everyone else isn’t wearing. I like your cakes too.
Post # 7
I LOVE your bouquet! Congratulations! 🙂
Post # 8
Congratulations on getting married!
Post # 9
@creeative1: Great recap and thoughts on marriage. I’m glad you were able to handle the minor ups and downs with grace. You and your husband look lovely and I loved the sax serenade. Congrats!
Post # 10
Your dress is one of the prettiest I’ve seen on the bee, I LOVE it!!!! You look beautiful and you and your husband make a gorgeous couple! I love your color scheme too! Congratulations!!!
Post # 11
love that dress! so pretty. congrats
Post # 12
@DaneLady: I totally agree! Love the little details!
Post # 13
- Wedding: October 2014 - Greenbrier Country Club
I love this! Inspirational <3
Post # 14
Great lessons you shared, and such a beautiful wedding! I really like your bouquet.
Post # 16
Lovely! I really love the sleeves on your dress!