(Closed) My wedding is 2 weeks away & I am physically sick over this…..

posted 7 years ago in Emotional
Post # 3
26 posts
  • Wedding: June 2012

have you talked to the store where you bought them? Do you atleast know what’s going on with them/where they are? Hopefully it’s just a short delay & they’ll be here any day!

Post # 4
4014 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

What is the salon saying about the delay of the dresses? Have they given you any reasons to why they are late?? Id be pretty peeved too! I hope they come in soon and demand a freakin discount!!

Post # 6
3295 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

@K_alecia: awww dear….. i would try to find something as a back up…. what does your bms dress look like? i would also let the salon know how important it is that you get your dresses… and how important it is for them to keep a good reputation… (cough cough).

Post # 7
211 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Wow, that is terrible 🙁 How early in advance were they ordered?

I guess what I might do if that happened was buy cheap back-up dresses for peace of mind. And I would probably bite the bullet and pay for them since the bridesmaids already paid (maybe some would offer to pay again.) Davids Bridal online has bridesmaids dresses in their outlet section for as low as $30 each. I don’t know where you live but where I live there are several outlet stores I know of that sell dressed that would work, one specializes in prom/bridesmaid dresses.

Post # 8
2154 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

What do the dresses you ordered look like? What’s the designer and make and color?

The topic ‘My wedding is 2 weeks away & I am physically sick over this…..’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors