My Wedding is on the forecast! 2/28/14

posted 3 years ago in February 2014
Post # 3
365 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2013 - The Fox Hill Inn

@BriansBride:  yay! Here’s hoping the forecast stays that way, but don’t drive yourself too crazy over it!

Post # 4
10748 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: February 2014

I checked multiple times a day when mine showed up! It turned out great 🙂 hopefully yours does too!

Post # 6
2562 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

My landscaper friend says it should be fairly clear this weekend (as in: he’s expecting to be able to sleep in and not plow snow all night long) and I trust him over any weather guy!
He said maybe some snow in the middle of the week, but it should be OK around the weekend – he said it’s a little bit iffy right now but the closer it gets the more likely it seems the snow will miss us.
The only time he’s wrong is when the Super Bowl causes everyone to ignore the weather haha 😛

Post # 7
900 posts
Busy bee

@BriansBride:  YAY!  Hello fellow February bride!   We live in NYC too but we had it back in our homestate of Michigan so obviously we had no shortage of snow for our perfect winter scene. Massive snow storm on the wednesday before our saturday wedding which made it very hard to get to my trial hair/makeup but we made it!  I was terrified of a massive storm hitting us on Friday and keeping guests from flying into town but we lucked out.

You must be so excited!  I loved the anticipation of the wedding when I was only a few days away!

Post # 9
900 posts
Busy bee

@BriansBride:  No real photos yet.  The snow was fine and made for a gorgeous wedding on Saturday

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors