(Closed) Navy & Fuchsia in November?

posted 8 years ago in Themes
  • poll: What color flowers should it be?
    Fuschia : (17 votes)
    94 %
    Fall Colors : (1 votes)
    6 %
  • Post # 3
    2208 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: July 2010

You live in Orange County, girl! Navy and fushia will be tons of fun, and is there really even fall down there (Tongue out)? I think the navy will ground it in the fall, but the fushia will give you the fun. If you wanted lime green and fushia, that would be too summery, but navy will be nice. I would just steer towards a rich and deep navy, away from the yacht look of kahki and navy. Full dark suits and dark dresses on the ladies will make it look seasonal.

Post # 5
    1135 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: June 2010

I like the fuschia navy combo. It’s very preppy and fun without being too busy.

Post # 6
    1230 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: November 2008

I say go with the Fuschia.  I love that color combo – no matter what the season.  And who’s going to look at your wedding pictures and even know that it was “November” in Orange County anyway??!?!

Post # 7
    665 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: October 2010

Step out of the ordinary… Navy and Fushia rock!

Post # 8
    4765 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: January 2011 - Vintage Villas

I love that idea! I am totally a fan of ignoring what the “typical” colors are for your season – use colors that make you happy!

Post # 9
    3285 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: November 2009

i love whitesonnets inspiration board!  FUSCHIA!

Post # 10
    360 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2010

I love it! I am a firm believer tha your theme does not have to be heavily influenced by the season. The navy blue (which i am using btw!) will anchor it down and it will not look too summery. I love it..i say go for it:)

Post # 11
    20 posts
    • Wedding: January 2011

I agree with the others, go for the fuschia and pink. If you don’t like orange what is the point of being surrounded by it in a fall colour scheme?

The topic ‘Navy & Fuchsia in November?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors