Need advice: Does anyone have Allure 9072??? Pics please! Bling???

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
8 posts
Newbee

This dress is brand new within the past 2 months so I doubt anyone will have pictures of added bling throught the dress or anything like that. This dress is the non bling version of Allure c200, however c200 doesnt come in that beautiful champagne colour! Just a bit of advice, which you do not have to take if you disagree, but this dress is a standout because of the champage colour and soft lace, adding bling everywhere on the dress will make it alot more busy and possibly too much. A beautiful full bling sash will define your waist and break up the lace.

Cost of adding bling can be very expensive depending on how much you want but look at shelling out at least $600+ if you are looking for someone who will do an amazing job (and the beading won’t fall of half way through the night). 

Whatever you decide I must say you look absolutly STUNNING in this dress

Post # 5
126 posts
Blushing bee

This is a beautiful dress- and you look amazing in it!! If you want more bling.. accessorize!  Get an awesome head piece, sparkly shoes, add sparkle to the veil, wear long dangly blingy earrings, or a bracelet on  your right hand… I think the dress is perfect as is, though.  If it aint broke… don’t fix it!

Post # 7
16 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2014

@Forever23:  Hi! This message is probably a little to late but I have the perfect idea for your dress! I dont think you should wear a belt, you should just add in crystals in the middle of the flowers, itll be subtle but still pick up alot of light and look blingy when you walk and dance. I also think you should add some crystal beadings on the edge of the sweetheard neckline, I think that would be gorgeous! and ofcourse, accessorize and it will all fit in!

Post # 8
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2014

@lovelovebb:  

I am about to order this exact dress, but I was wanting a deeper Sweetheart neckline and add a panel to fill in the shear part…. Which you have already done!  I also want a little bit sparkle added to the top.  Did you have the dress altered for the sweetheart neckline, the paneling?  What did you end up deciding on the bling?

I don’t think I know anyone with the exact same taste as mine, but you sure do!!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors