(Closed) Need advice on accessories – Paloma Blanca 4165

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
42 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2011

I BOUGHT THIS DRESS TOOO…WOW…I absolutely forgot how beautiful it was. You look absolutely gorgeous. 

In my opinion your future sis is right. I’m not wearing a necklace either. Plus, it’ll take away from your nice bone structure. I’m wearing a long veil, a nice hair piece with a pearl/crystal mix, big pearl drop earings with crystals at the top, and a big 3-layer pearl/crystal mix bracelet. Just my opinion. It’s so personal…You have a really great idea too! I’d buy some fake accessories or borrow some and play mix and match!

Post # 4
1701 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Love this dress, ladies.  I think a necklace is OK, just go very simple with the earrings.  Personally, I do think I’d rather see this with impactful earrings, a bracelet, no necklace.  A lot depends on what your veil/headpiece looks like.

Post # 5
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2011

This is my dress too! I’m so glad I saw this post, it’s been a while since I saw the dress s and I’d began to think I didn’t love it anymore! U look stunning 🙂 I too am unsure about jewellery I was thinking a small string of pearls 🙂 xxx

Post # 6
3364 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

I thought PEARLS! as soon as I opened it up!

Post # 7
929 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I think a pearls would look fabulous. can you post a pic with you in the dress and pearls?

Post # 10
1701 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

LOVELOVELOVE this dress!  Where was it a year ago when I was dress shopping??  I can’t believe you don’t need any alterations–there’s going to be some jealous bees!!

Unless the strand of pearls you have on has sentimental value, I would love to see you with something a little more impactful–double strand with a great clasp, triple strand, etc.  As long as it doesn’t fall too far down your chest and isn’t so big it competes with the flower.

If you are going bigger on the necklace, go simple on the earrings.  Alternatively, you could go really impactful on the earrings and skip the necklace.

Also, what about a longer veil?  When I look at the picture, my eyes are drawn to your waist because of the flower and the edge of the veil.

Post # 11
2 posts
Wannabee

MarriedinMaine, 

You look gorgeous!  I saw that you wrote you did no alterations, but I bought this same dress and was thinking about taking a layer (or two) of the netting out under the bottom.  Did you take any out?  From the first picture to the second it looks like you did, and I love how the dress lays in the second picture.  

– Ehut

Post # 12
4 posts
Wannabee

Bees!

I adore the paloma blanca 4165, and I’m hoping to find a gently used dress for this coming May.  Anyone interested in selling their dress?

Thanks!

The topic ‘Need advice on accessories – Paloma Blanca 4165’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors