- 4 years ago
- Wedding: August 2013
I posted previously on how much water to get for our guests for the wedding and everyone was so helpful! We now have 24 cases (24 bottle/case) of water ready to go 🙂 For the rest of the bar, we had to do an estimate. I had a really hard time finding out how much pop, etc to buy.
So here’s some background info:
– 77 guests total (includes 7 kids)
– 57 potential drinkers
– most are beer and mixed drink drinkers- very few wine drinkers. Plus we have TONS of wine for dinner anyways.
– farm is in a barn and outside…has the potential to be very hot.
– total reception time : 9 hours (4pm to 1 am)
So here’s what we bought…do you think we have enough, too little?
** all cases have 12 cans***
coke 7 cases
diet coke 8 cases
gingerail 8 cases
sprite and 7up- 5 cases
soda water (for my mom 🙂 )- 1 case
orange juice- 12 L
cranberry juice- 4 x 1.89 L
diet cranberry 2 x 1.89 L
Cesar mix- 4 x 1.89
– lots of juice boxes for the kids
What we still plan to get:
– 40-60 L of pink lemonade (my signature drink is mainly this)
– tonic water (aprx 8 cases- grooms signature drink is gin and tonic)
– 1 case of fresca.
Did we miss anything, I’d prefer to have a bit too much then too little. Walmart will always let us return unused amounts.