- 5 years ago
- Wedding: March 2013
I need help Bees!!!!
So, this year I asked FI if he wouldn’t mind if we didn’t give presents for Christmas because we’ve been having some money troubles and I’d rather we made sure our wedding was paid for than spend money on things we don’t need. He said yes, but then went and bought me some presents anyway (stubborn man!!).
Anyway, I was stressing about money and even made him feel bad about buying presesnts for me and our fur-babies 🙁 Then he picks me up from work this afternoon and I come home to an amazing candlelit dinner, and a huge vase of roses and lillies (my favourite flowers) and he tells me that he got a raise at work and an end of year bonus, so I don’t need to worry about money (we were never struggling per se, I was more stressed about the coming months with the wedding and all :/ ).
So, we’re only a week and a bit out from Christmas and I haven’t gotten him anything!!! And normally I’m a really good gift giver, but that’s cos I plan months in advance!! So I need help. A few details about my wonderful FH to aid with suggestions:
– He’s very musical. He’s an incredible guitar player, and he’s a huge fan of Van Halen, Metallica and Queen.
– He loves dogs (our gorgeous German Shepherd and Labrador in particular <3 )
– He has a physics degree, so he’s something of a science nerd
– He’s a huge astronomy geek
– I recently taught him how to play ping-pong, which he’s pretty addicted too :p
– Like most guys, he loves to unwind with one of those horrible noisy shooter games (I think he has a PlayStation… I SHOULD know – it’s what I got him last Christmas :/ )
There’s a lot more, which I’ll post in the comments section when I think of them but for now I just wanna get this out there so people can start helping me!! Haha
Thanks Bees!! 🙂