NEED HELP WITH DRESSES!!! I am so indecisive! Blush Divina? Allure 9051/2613

posted 3 years ago in Dress
  • poll: NEED HELP WITH DRESSES!!! I am so indecisive! Blush Divina? Allure 9051 or Allure 2013?
    Allure 9051 : (52 votes)
    33 %
    Allure 2613 : (69 votes)
    44 %
    Maggie Sottero Blush DIvina : (37 votes)
    23 %
  • Post # 3
    2079 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: March 2013

@Jordanrae25:  All three dresses are gorgeous and look great on you! In my opinion, the first dress looks the most bridal. If you can afford both dresses, I’d wear the first dress for your ceremony and the Divina for your reception. If you’d rather just wear one dress and you’re concerned about the color of the Divina, I’d try to sell/exchange it and get the first dress.

Post # 4
    47 posts
    • Wedding: April 2014

All three dresses are gorgeous! And since you already have a Divina, you might as well just keep it! It looks GORGEOUS on you! And if definitely stands out from the crowd… I mean, if you REALLY don’t feel happy in it, and you can afford one more dress, than go for it… Also, how long have you had your Divina dress? Somtimes you just need some time to overcome dress regret, it happends to a lot of brides with beautiful dresses.

Post # 5
    1043 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: July 2014

Omg the divina looks incredible on you! As i scrolled theough the first two i was thinking “that looks nice… I like the beading…” Got to the divina and i was all like “DAMN! Thats the one!” It looks soooooo good on you! Its such a hard colour/style to pull off! Im so jealous!

Post # 6
    901 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: October 2015

Ehh…I’m not digging that color on you. It kind of clashes with your skin tone. :/

I like the Allure 2613 the best, and the 9051 second best.

Post # 8
    4941 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: May 2013

@Jordanrae25:  I absolutely love the Divina in Blush, but I just don’t feel like it goes well with your skin tone. I adore the first two, but #1 got my vote! It’s absolutely stunning on you!

Post # 9
    839 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: August 2014

@Jordanrae25:  I’m really digging Allure 2613. To me, the flow of the dress is better than the other Allure. That being said, if you LOVE your Maggie, then wear it and be happy. Don’t let what others think ruin it for you. 

Post # 10
    767 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: November 1999

The first one !!! Honestly I donlt like the blush with our skin/hair color no worries it’s a hard color to pull off I certainly can’t do it!

Post # 11
    567 posts
    Busy bee

@Jordanrae25:  Wear both dresses…Your divine color dresses would go great with the bridesmaid dresses i just posted and am picking between.

Post # 12
    53 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: November 2014

You look great on all three dresses! I you love Divina, then stay with it! You’ll spend less $$$$.

Post # 13
    1774 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: April 2013

I love the second! Such a gorgeous dress.

Post # 14
    686 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

I LOVE the Divina on you! You look gorgeous. I know you said you don’t feel bridal in it but i can guarantee on the day when you’ve got your hair and make-up done and wearing your veil and jewellery you will most definitely feel like a bride!

Post # 16
    3222 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: April 2015

The cut of the Davina looks amazing on you, so definitely stick with a mermaid. I agree with PPs that the blush colour clashes with your skin tone/hair colour. Can you maybe wear the Davina as a reception gown?

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors