(Closed) Need pics of Mikaella 1706

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Hi GoodL!  

I recently bought the same dress!  I couldn’t decide on a color either. I tried on the champagne color but when it came to ordering, the store couldn’t show me what it would look like in ivory.  I still need to get back to them so they can complete my order. Did you find any real pictures of the dress in either color?  I’m so excited about this dress!!

Post # 4
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Hello GoodL and fa8te: I tried on this dress and was told by the store owner it is in fact champagne (see below) even though the magazine/website pictures are dark. Not sure why. I’ve ordered it for my wedding in champagne and trusting it should look just as it did in the store. It is so comfortable too! So pumped. Congrats girls!

Post # 7
4 posts
Wannabee

@GoodL:  Yay!  Congrats!    

Post # 9
7 posts
Newbee

AHHH!!! GoodL you look SO BEAUTIFUL! Your sash is lovely! Oh I am giving you an internet high-five/hug. 😀

I am not sure what I want to do with the sash yet but it is nice that it is versatile to play around with or leave it as is. What sort of shoes are you going to wear??

Post # 11
7 posts
Newbee

@GoodL:  wow those shoes are gorgeous! a bit of heel but not too much. Also nice that they are open toe but not strappy – I am not sure how strappy would look with this dress – very elegant. I think the sash detailing ties in nicely with the details on your shoes! are you unsure about the sash? I think it sweet! I like how you have it off to the side. I think you can go a lot of ways with the sash on this dress – satin, matte look, or even a long draping bow in the back. If you’re not sure about what you have, try different kinds. You have to be happy with it – I think its a decision you need to make as to how noticable you want it to be (more neutral or a solid colour).

What are your wedding colours? –  or do you want to share? 🙂 are you keeping your dress a secret from everyone?

Post # 13
4 posts
Wannabee

@GoodL:  You look stunning!!  Love the shoes and the sash!  Everything looks super elegant and well put together!! 

The topic ‘Need pics of Mikaella 1706’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors