(Closed) Need some ideas for VW351029

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2013

OMG! I was so happy to find your post! I literally tried on both of the dresses you’re referring to less than 24 hours ago, and I feel exactly the same way you do. I fell in love with the vneck dress but couldn’t commit to it, because I am conflicted about the waist of the skirt. I don’t like the way it poofs out, and I don’t like the shape of the poofs or the half circle lines they create at the waist. I didn’t purchase the dress because of the waist (love the rest of the skirt and the train!), but I can’t stop thinking about it, so I was wondering if you were able to find someone to make the alterations you wanted or what you have decided to do. Also, I noticed the dress photographs much differently than it looks in person as I know how big the bottom of the dress actually is. Are you wearing a crinoline with yours? I was just thinking I had a crinoline on when I tried the dress on and was wondering how it would look without a crinoline.

Btw, in answer to one of your questions, my DB consultant said they could pin down the poofs to lay flat with a tack.

The topic ‘Need some ideas for VW351029’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors