(Closed) New 2011 DB gowns?!

posted 7 years ago in Dress
  • poll: Would you consider this floral gown for a vintage/nature outdoor summer wedding?
    yes : (66 votes)
    80 %
    no : (13 votes)
    16 %
    maybe : (4 votes)
    5 %
  • Post # 3
    3222 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: August 2011

I think it would be perfect for an outdoor June wedding! It’s absolutely stunning!

Post # 4
    916 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: August 2011

Love this dress!  Definitely try it on and post some pix 🙂

Post # 5
    467 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

It’s gorgeous!!

Post # 6
    2701 posts
    Sugar bee

It’s beautiful! Can I ask why you don’t think it’s the right fit? I think this dress would be flattering on anyone! It cinches the waist and has an elegant A-line. I think it is perfect for the type of wedding you’re going for!!

Post # 7
    1729 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: July 2012

Oh absolutely!! Go try it on and come back with pics! Wow I just love the color, and the price! I might have to go try it on too 😀

Post # 8
    1941 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: June 2012

WOW this dress is so beautiful!! You have to try it on, and def post pics when you do 🙂 Totally perfect for a pretty June wedding.

Post # 9
    14498 posts
    Honey Beekeeper
    • Wedding: June 2011

I noticed that dress when I went to DB to check on my dress.  OMG it is even prettier in person and would be perfect for a June wedding.

Post # 10
    674 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: October 2011

Post # 11
    155 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: October 2011

I really like this dress and it sounds like it fits the type of wedding you described. Also, I agree with PP and think that this fit is universally flattering– give it a shot!

Side note, I really, really like several of the new DB dresses. I’m going with some Bridesmaid or Best Man for them to pick out their dresses this weekend (I’m letting them choose based on color/length). It’s going to be really tough to not try some on!

Post # 13
    238 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: April 2012

I LOVED this dress when I saw it pop up online! Unfortunately, it wouldn’t fit very well with my wedding venue, but I think it is gorgeous and modern. Report back if you try it on!

Post # 15
    454 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: March 2011

Wow that dress is gorgeous.  If the train was taken off it could even work as a bmaid dress, depending on your colors.  (Granted, a very expensive bmaid dress…)

Post # 16
    5572 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: June 2011

Oh I love that new dress!!
    You look absolutely GORGEOUS in that Oleg by the way.

The topic ‘New 2011 DB gowns?!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors