NEW LINE IN 2011 ALFRED ANGELO DISNEY PRINCESS COLLECTION!

posted 4 years ago in Dress
6573 posts
Bee Keeper

oh, MF. I LOVE the Snow White one!!! I’m just going to pretend that I would have looked awful in it :) .

574 posts
Busy bee

Sooo gorgeous!!! I am a disney princess nerd and I have always wanted one of the princess-inspired gowns. I LOVE the Snow White one too :)  Wish it would have shown Belle’s uplclose a little more. Makes me want another dress too, dang it! LOL.

3251 posts
Sugar bee

can’t wait for pictures to come out!!! i just watched it on my phone and loooooooove the look of the snow white one too :D i want to start dress shopping now!

39 posts
Newbee

Oooooh! Those are sooo pretty! What a great idea! Snow White is my favorite!

71 posts
Worker bee

I looove the Snow White one and the Cinderella!!! Has anyone seen pics yet???

4867 posts
Honey bee

They had a trunk show at a bridal store about 2 hours away from my house this weekend, and I a now he proud owner of the Snow White dress! It’s gorgeous and amazing and perfect and I love it! When I saw the video I thought it was probably the one…and I was right =)

4867 posts
Honey bee

@elliestan: Thanks! I will post pictures later tonight, my mom unfortunately has my camera because she wanted to show them to my dad. Price on the Snow White is $999

4867 posts
Honey bee

I also have pictures of myself in the Cinderella, Belle, and Tiana, so I’ll post those too. They were all very pretty! But the Snow White was the most ‘me’ and also the most flattering on my body.

1 posts
Wannabee

Gah I can’t wait to see pics either! Do you remember the prices of the others? :) And were they doing a trunk show discount??

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.