- 3 years ago
- Wedding: November 2007
DH and I recently purchased my upgrade set: a 1.25 6 prong tiffany style solitaire in palladium and a 3mm Ritani wedding band, also in palladium.
Well, the rings got here yesterday, and I am in love! I managed to capture a LOT of sparkle from the FB moissanite (my Amora didn’t sparkle this much, but I’m thinking it’s because I had a low-set halo).
Here are a few pics! I’m not even going to apologize for the size, because the bigger the picture is the better the ring is able to be seen! 😉
I will, however, apologize for the random locations of the pictures and my horrible nails that desperately need a manicure.
Here’s a little description for each pic since it wouldn’t let me space between them:
1. Under florescent lighting at a hair salon.
2. Side profile of both rings.
3. Beautiful orange-yellow sparkle (with flash) on my purse
4. My favorite picture of the sparkle, with flash.
5. Green and a little red sparkle.
6. In the car on a cloudy, rainy day. This is when the stone looks its ‘worst’, but I love the moodiness of it. It does have a green-yellow tint to it; somewhat like an I-J color diamond. I don’t mind it at all.
7. Yellow & blue sparkle!
8. Side profile of the ring. I absolutely LOVE the prongs. Very beautiful.
9. This is just the e-ring, with flash, inside our house on my brown couch. No color to the stone here whatsoever.
10. At a restaurant, reflecting ALL the colors around it.
11. More sparkle (I went a little flash-crazy).
12. At the restaurant again, super sparkly.
13. I tried to get another view of the side to show off the prongs a little more. They were totally symmetrical, which made me very happy since I was worried about that.