(Closed) New SYTTD & Four Weddings

posted 7 years ago in Photos/Videos
Post # 3
1701 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I am pretty disappointed with SYTTD.  Two episodes and we saw a short Pnina in both (not sure if it was the same dress, but close enough), and the one with the flowers.  It looked beautiful on both women, but still…

Post # 4
10288 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2011

Are they going to bring back Big Bliss? Thats the one I really like!

What the hell is with the last bride on Four Weddings? Admitting that she’s never been faithful and wearing glass slippers?! I’m eager to see this ridiculousness unfold. 

Post # 5
1940 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

@ CaitMarae: LOL yeah I thought the same though about her

Post # 6
1940 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

OH we are having a pig too at our wedding and I am so not sure about it but it was the one thing FH really really wanted for the wedding.  GOD the one with the glasses is a little creepy though

Post # 7
641 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

I think it’s funny that it’s not actually a lobster sticking out of the lobster bisque, that’s a crayfish…

I feel like they always show the same type dresses on SYTTD!

Post # 8
106 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

At the 2nd wedding, one of the girls’s (Kitty) dress (blue and low-cut) is really letting it hang out at the wedding. 

Post # 10
2793 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

@MasqueradeMom: Love how she said she wishes she lost to someone who deserved it. Um, excuse me hunny, you came in 4th. You lost to 3 women who deserved it!

SYTTD didn’t thrill me either Undecided

Post # 12
747 posts
Busy bee

@MasqueradeMom: &

@MrsMaine: i totally agree. that woman was such a sore loser!

I felt bad for christie (the girl who wanted a “pirate” look) on SYTTD, she was so happy with her dress & her friends were so unsupportive! we women are so critical of one another!!

Post # 13
10288 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

I fell asleep half way through the last wedding. Who won? From the PP’s I gather that Snotty McSnotterton (aka. chickie who was never faithful) lost. Frankly, thats all I really cared about! lol

Post # 14
1893 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

That last bride was horrible.  The look on her face and tone of voice as she was claiming she had wished she lost to someone deserving or whatever was horrible. What a snobby bitch.  I hope her husband watched that episode and gave her hell. I figure it’s too much to ask that she actually feel any shame when watching.

Oh and I totally cracked up when I saw the little crayfish sticking out of the bisque!

Post # 15
1297 posts
Bumble bee

Kitty the one with the sentimental wedding won. I also couldn’t stand that last bride and to say she couldn’t believe she lost to her was just unbelieveable.  I’m glade she came in dead last she deserved it.

Post # 16
7431 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

I’m sorry on SYTTD those short Prina’s are $5k… really???? wow. thats all i’m gonna say

The topic ‘New SYTTD & Four Weddings’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors