New Weddingbee Update: 9/22/14 – Users Can Close Their Own Threads

posted 2 years ago in Weddingbee
Post # 2
Hostess
8680 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2014

Is there still a 3 per account limit or has that been lifted?

Post # 3
mouseAdmin
7049 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2009 - Barr Mansion

jenilynevette:  There’s no limit on how many of your own threads you can close. However, there is a three per account limit on thread deletions.

Post # 5
1321 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

yayay awesome!

Post # 6
9949 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2013

Are you going to make the search feature functional?

Post # 7
2169 posts
Buzzing bee

Mrs. Penguin:  Thank you so much for restoring the ability of usesrs to close their own threads! YAY! 🙂

Post # 8
215 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

Mrs. Penguin:  is there anyway I could change my username without creating a whole new account? 

Post # 9
Hostess
10863 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

kellz1207: If you go to the support page, link is on the top left of the webpage, you can request it there.

Post # 11
294 posts
Helper bee

Mrs. Penguin:  Thank you! Just seen this and realised I’d asked for one of my threads to be closed a couple of days ago. I will close them myself from now on! Thank you for the help before this update x

Post # 13
345 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2015 - Backyard

Question: maybe I should be asking this in the support thread, but – I closed a bunch of my old threads, and they are no longer showing up in my profile – is this a bug?

Post # 13
mouseAdmin
7049 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2009 - Barr Mansion

redroses76:  Yes, right now closed threads do not show up in profiles. This is a bug, and hopefully our tech team will be able to fix it in the near future.

Post # 14
1506 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

Mrs. Penguin:  I was wondering if you will bring back the “you can edit posts within the hour of posting it” option? I noticed that I forgot to type something within minutes of posting it, but the edit button was already gone. For someone scatterbrained like me, this button is a must!

Post # 15
Admin
27 posts
Newbee

wiii nice job guys xD 😛

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors