(Closed) New Year 2013: What does it mean to you?

posted 5 years ago in Holidays
Post # 3
3170 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

My biggest hope for 2013 is getting pregnant! My husband and I are so ready to start a family! Other than that, eat healthy and anjoy life!

Post # 4
3980 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

I’I getting’ getting married and I’d love to be pregnant by the end of 2013! Fingers crossed!

Post # 5
1839 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Plans: wedding/honeymoon. that’s about it

Post # 6
88 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

Wedding in March and then who knows?

Post # 7
2363 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013 - B&B

Get married and FI and I start our actual grown up lives… with “real” jobs (I mean we do have paying jobs, but ya know) and our own place!

Post # 8
5984 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: January 1999

Mine is a little different than most of you.  I want for my dissolution to be finalized and move into my own home (I’m in an apartment now)!  

Additionally, I want to continue to take care of myself emotionally and physically by getting my “voice” back, meeting my year goal on MyFitnessPal, and getting stronger with Crossfit workouts!  

Happy New Year Everyone!! 

Post # 10
281 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Finally getting married! yay 🙂 and our amazing honeymoon as well. Also, we plan on getting our own place (we currently have one roommate) so that exciting.

Some new years resolutions for me:

Quit smoking cigarettes (been smoking since I was 18, Ill be 24 next year, I’ve tried so many times but never last more than a couple months). Also I’m going to start training for a half marathon so I think that may help encourage the quitting. 

And, I need to eliminate junk food/fast food from my diet and stick to whole foods only. I’m not overweight (actually slightly underweight) but this junk really takes a toll on my energy levels! Running should help stimulate my appetite so that I don’t lose more weight (fingers crossed!) and seeing my doctor in a few weeks to OK the extra exercise.

A big year for me! Wishing all my fellow bees good luck and a very happy new year!

Post # 11
4275 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

I will be a wife and a mother. So 2013 to me is a whole new chapter in my life.

Post # 12
3755 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

Finally being able to say that I’m getting married “NEXT YEAR” instead of “in 2014”

Putting the wedding planning into forward motion

MAYBE starting TTC by the end of 2013

Starting to plan for buying a house

Post # 13
613 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

For the year 2013:

• Will be finally able to say I’ll be getting married this year! 
  • Will graduate with my Masters in Business; concentration in Human Resources Management

My goal is to further my education and pursue my PH.D!! 

Post # 14
503 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I hope that 2013 is a year filled with happpiness, fun and laughter. i am hoping to lose some weight, and also ttc.

The topic ‘New Year 2013: What does it mean to you?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors