NJ venues that are $200/pp or less?

posted 2 years ago in Venue
Post # 2
34 posts
Newbee

Check out the Carriage House in Galloway, that’s where my reception will be (Jan 2015).  They have a package that starts under $100 per person.  My FH and I upgraded a lot so ours is at $166 per person which includes tax and tip.

Post # 3
893 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2016

Addison Park will be a no-no for that guest list and Saturday night for your budget.  I just went to their last bridal show (mainly in support of my friend who is actually getting married in this area sometime) and their prices were $230-250/pp without alcohol – at least that is what the guy there explained to us.

For under 100 (or 150?) guests they have a smaller room that is cheaper, though.

Post # 4
249 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2016

There is Pantagis Renaissance in Scotch Plains. I had my wedding to my late husband there, though that was  a long time ago 

Post # 5
1002 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

When I looked at Liberty House in Jersey City (about a year ago) it was $180 a person.  It is right on the Hudson river with beautiful views of NYC.  The Hyatt Jersey City is also a similar price with wonderful views.  W Hoboken is under $200 a person as well.  Don’t forget you can negotiate prices with a lot of these places too.

I honestly would cross Season’s off your list, it really isn’t the nicest place and it a bit outdated.

Post # 6
893 posts
Busy bee

There’s actually a bridal show tonight at Addison’s.

Post # 9
4483 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

You’ll have plenty of option in that range! How many guests are you looking to host?

oh, it’s in your OP. *facepalm*

Post # 10
893 posts
Busy bee

jsansone813:  Let me know if they give you the same prices they gave us!  From the get-go I had the weird feeling they were … how do I say this… not at all interested in our business and didn’t even really want to discuss prices.  No idea why.

Post # 11
1701 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

jsansone813:  I am having my wedding at the Fiesta in wood-ridge it’s on a Friday day $76 open bar and a seat down dinner.

Also check the Grove 

the Tide 

Westmount country club 

the Bethwood 

Post # 12
327 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2014 - A sunny beach in Freeport, The Bahamas

The Atlantis Ballroom in Toms River is beautiful and very reasonable – I think its about $80pp on Saturday night with the full package. I had my wedding set there for this December on a Sunday night but ultimately ended up eloping last month! Definitely worth it to check thme out – it doesn’t look like much from the outside but the inside is gorgeous!!

Post # 14
113 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

I got married at the SkyView Country club in Sussex County. Breath taking views and it was moderately priced for all that you got. It also had an amazing bridal coordinator.

My wedding is featured on the site’s gallery, at the end with the purple lights!

http://www.skyviewgolf.com/weddingphotos/

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors