No turning back now! (Invites are out)

posted 3 years ago in October 2013
Post # 3
Member
2441 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2018

Yay that’s so exciting!

I just sent ours for our Nov 10th wedding, it’s a little early but people were asking about booking the hotel (it’s a semi-destination wedding on a long weekend) so I sent them last week.

Post # 4
Member
3199 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

@MrsFutureG:  whoo hoo!! this is the best part!!! there is an October 2013 RSVP thread that i started, make sure you update there as you start getting RSVP’s in!!

Post # 5
Member
3736 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

@MrsFutureG:  Yay! I have 60% of mine ready to go. The other 40% gets an insert inviting them to the rehearsal dinner (bridal party and out of town guests). We had those printed after the invitations so they should be ready in just a couple days!

Post # 7
Member
3199 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

@MrsFutureG:  its seriously the best time i’ve had wedding planning so far. it makes all the stress and details worth it! i love coming home every day (almost every day, minus a couple) to a couple of RSVP’s in the mailbox, and getting to plug their numbers into our spreadsheet and seeing our FOR REAL GUEST LIST really coming together!

not to mention people have started using our registries already. 😉

Post # 8
Member
885 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Yay, that’s so exciting!  I am still rounding up some final addresses but hoping to get a bunch of them out tonight.  

The “no turning back now” sentiment is so true!  It’s like once your invites go out, it’s really happening!

Post # 9
Member
1771 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Yay so exciting! Ours are going out later this week 🙂

Post # 10
Member
6000 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2013

Yayyy! I’m sending mine out today!! I finally finished them last night (I updated my invitation thread if anyone wants to see them. Feel free to post yours there if you haven’t already!)

Post # 11
Member
791 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

My invites are going out later this week/early next week.  Eeeeek!!

Post # 12
Member
686 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Yay! I really want to get mine out but i keep procrastinating about writing the addresses on the envelopes! I dont’ have the neatest writing in the world so i just keep putting it off! Going to have to bite the bullet and just do it tonight as i want them out by Friday and it’s FI bday tomorrow so we’ll be going out for dinner.

Post # 13
Member
655 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

My invites were sent last week and we already have RSVPs coming in. I am so excited. It’s actually happening Bees! We are all totally getting married!

Leave a comment


Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors