(Closed) Not 100% committed…

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
225 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

The dress is beautiful and don’t even worry about those 10 pounds, you look great in it!

Post # 4
916 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

It’s beautiful on you!!!  Your theme sounds so awesome, too ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 5
1626 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Your dress is very elegent. Dont worry about anyone else’s dress or feel insecure about your because you look wonderful

Post # 6
2091 posts
Buzzing bee

It is gorgeous! And you look amazing in it ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 7
3222 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

I think you look beautiful! and it’s perfect for your theme. I say stay with her!

Post # 8
3148 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Oh I love it, it’s sooooo perfect for your event. It’s going to look so pretty in the sunshine.  You’ll feel like a million bucks that day, don’t worry!!  You’ll see in your future hubbys eyes ๐Ÿ˜€

Post # 9
Hostess
23639 posts
Honey Beekeeper

Girl, your dress is beautiful!  And guess what? You look beautiful too!

Post # 10
6998 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: February 2011

There are sooo many beautiful dresses on the boards that its hard not to have doubt but just try and remember why you bought it in the first place.It looks lovely on you! its hard to imagine how it will all come together but i promise it will!

Post # 11
80 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

what a gorgeous dress. u look stunning.

Post # 12
351 posts
Helper bee

You look amazing!  Don’t stress at all, it will be perfect for your wedding. 

Post # 13
830 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Beautiful! I like that its not the same mermaid style gown everyone has these days. It’s unique and you’ll look gorgeous on the big day. My friend wore a similar style a few years ago for her springtime daisy themed wedding and she looked amazing.

Post # 14
Hostess
11174 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

Your dress is so lovely it will be perfect for your theme, and I love the sweetheart neckline. That dress is so elegant and flows so nicely no one but you will notice any extra anything anywhere. It’s a very flattering dress.

After you see all the pictures on this site and anywhere else it is easy to forget the magical feeling you experienced when you chose your dress, I feel it too. You chose your dress for a reason and on your day with everything done up and perfect you will look gorgeous. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 15
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: March 2012

The dress looks amazing on you, and I think it will fit very nicely with your theme.

Also, we’re dress twins (although my theme is a little different – mine is a rooftop garden wedding)!

Post # 16
149 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Hello date-twin,

I think your dress is fab!It goes well with your theme and I also think that in this kind off dress you can ‘hide’ the pounds you gained. You’ve made a good choice! I’m also having a peony theme!Which colours did you choose?

Good luck on your day!

The topic ‘Not 100% committed…’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors