not watching the superbowl, finalized the groomsmen gifts idea! $100!

posted 3 years ago in Grooms/men
Post # 3
42469 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

@Footballwife:  As long as the whiskey glasses have their monogram, not your wedding info, I think they will love it.

Post # 5
42469 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

@Footballwife:  You’d be amazed how many Bees think their wedding party wants something with the bride and groom’s initials and the wedding date engraved on it.

Post # 6
11772 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: May 2013

Love it! The only thing I might suggest would be to do 4 glasses, to they’d have a set instead of one mismatched glass!

Post # 7
922 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

Great gifts! I agree with PP, maybe at least give 2 glasses. Its always nice to have at least a pair instead of a single 

Post # 8
595 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

These are great! I agree with @BrandNewBride – a set would be so cool! 

Post # 9
8720 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2013

Love it!!!!! 

Post # 10
920 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

I think you would be able to cut back a bit and find a cheaper crate and tissue. otherwise I think this looks awesome!!!

@BrandNewBride:  agreed. some people have said the same about just a single customized wine glass for women. many people prefer a set. a lone glass wouldn’t bother me one bit. 

Post # 12
165 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

Thats a really cute idea! Since the theme seems to be manly items, if you wanted to add something else maybe something personal to that groomsman? If he liked golf, golf balls, if he wears suits everyday some collar stays or magnets, if he fishes, something for that, etc.

Post # 13
173 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

@Footballwife:  This sounds fantastic! Lots of treats and some personal touches! Would you mind sharing where you purchased each item? We might have to borrow a few of your ideas!

Post # 16
1838 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

i like it except maybe the ties (idk if my DH would really want matching ties with his friends), but that’s just me

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors