Nov 2013 brides – show me your invites!!

posted 3 years ago in November 2013
Post # 3
606 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

I haven’t ordered mine yet but I’m going to get these, from Wedding Paper Divas.  I ordered a sample and love them!  I’m useing lavender in my wedding decorations so I think this invite would go great!

Post # 4
9137 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 2013 - St. Augustine Beach, FL

Here are mine for my casual beach wedding.

Post # 5
175 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

@beachbride1216:  Love those!!! Fellow central FL bee!  We Love St. Augustine! We looked there for poss. venue but none we liked had our date available by the time we looked!!

Curious….When are you Nov 2 brides mailing yours out? We were thinking the first or second week of August, as we have many OOT guests…We sent STDs in Feb but we think that may help remind for travel arrangements…

Here’s mine for our riverfront/yachtclub ceremony/reception. Tried not to blur too much out.

Post # 6
374 posts
Helper bee

I just received an invite in the mail for a November 2nd wedding.  I’m November 9th, but I haven’t even ordered mine yet and theirs is already ordered, addressed, and mailed! Yikes!  I guess I need to get on the ball.  Here’s the paper we’re using.  The shop is printing and assembling them (because I would rather douse myself in lighter fluid and stand next to an open flame than assemble wedding invitations).

Post # 7
109 posts
Blushing bee

@futuremrsgo:  I wouldn’t stress.  That’s WAY too early to receive an invite for an 11/2 wedding.  I am ordering mine the second week of August to send by end of August for an 11/23 wedding.  I’m doing all the addressing…  I feel your pain.  Also did all my save the date addressing.  Bleh…  that will take HOURS.  Good luck!

Post # 8
9137 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 2013 - St. Augustine Beach, FL

@Kell-belle:  We’re sending ours out the first week of September (8 weeks out because it’s kind of a destination wedding since everyone will need to travel at least an hour and a half to get to the wedding and we hav epeople flying in from the UK.)

Love the nautical theme!  We almost went with it too but my FI and I absolutely wanted to make green one of the main colors so I worked from there and ended up with turquoise and lime green with accents of orange for our color scheme.  Much more tropical than nautical.  St. Augustine is tough because a lot of the venues book out up to two years in advance.  We ended up renting a private beach house and got a deal since it’s the off season.

Post # 9
258 posts
Helper bee

Post # 10
2782 posts
Sugar bee

These are our invites for our Nov 2013 wedding….we used custom colors.  They haven’t arrived yet…should be here next week?!

Post # 11
1901 posts
Buzzing bee

@blastkiss:  here’s a sample of mine for our Vegas wedding. Just ordered last week so hopefully will get in a week or so. 

Post # 12
189 posts
Blushing bee

I hate to say I have no crafty bone in my body and when I went to a local invite shop the only invite that got a reaction was this: http://www.paperelegance.com/wedding/flower/rs7303-99.htm

buuuuuuuuut the local shop was tres expensive so several google searches and I found Paper Elegance — I ordered (and paid) last week. I have had several rethinks over having someone create me something wonderful like you ladies have posted but this is sorta more me anyway. 

Post # 13
31 posts
Newbee

I recently picked mine up from a local Michael’s on an impulse buy.. but I love it! Time to start a mass print and assembly party soon.. 

Post # 14
1289 posts
Bumble bee

Oh gosh… are we meant to have these done!!? My friend is a designer and is doing ours… so they aren’t far away! 

Post # 15
109 posts
Blushing bee

Here’s a mock-up of mine using the sample invites from Wedding Paper Divas – I’m really excited!

Post # 16
16 posts
Newbee

This is my response card…I was going to post the invitation, but it looks silly with all the names and stuff blocked out. The invitation is the “all the roads” invitation from Wedding Paper Divas. I customized it so it says “You are Invited” instead of “All the Roads Led to You” which was a little too cutesy for my taste 🙂 The colors on the invitation are the oppposite of the response card (purple wording and gray flowers).

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors