6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2018

None for me yet. How about you?

Post # 17
72 posts
Worker bee

We’ll have our wedding in november 2018 too! We choose november 17th but now I’m wondering if we should do it on the 3rd to have 1 hour more of sunlight! I’ll have to decide soon, we are checking reception rooms!

Post # 18
4 posts
Wannabee

I am a November 3, 2018 bride as well! I am from SouthEast Alabama and finally starting to plan. I have been engaged for over a year so.

November 3, 2018 USED to seem too far, but this past year flew by faster than I expected so I feel like it may go faster than I thought! I am already trying to find vendors, so I can pay in installments! I already have my dress and venue, and I asked my friend to be a bridesmaid this week! I am super excited!

Post # 19
32 posts
Newbee

We are booked for November 11, 2018 in Southern California 🙂 

FH proposed this past May and we started looking at venues by the end of the month. One place was already booked but we ended up getting the venue we wanted!

We already have our venue, my dress and veil, our photographer, and are working with a florist to get an idea of budget and what we’ll actually get. My Matron of Honor keeps joking we’ll have nothing to do right before the wedding but that is my plan! I want to be stress-free especially since we will be looking for a place to live a few months before the wedding. 🙂 

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors