(Closed) November 12, 2011: 4 MONTHS AWAY!!!! :)

posted 7 years ago in November 2011
  • poll: Whats done and not done?
    Dress bought : (16 votes)
    19 %
    Dress not bought : (2 votes)
    2 %
    Accessories bought (shoes, jewelry, etc.) : (12 votes)
    14 %
    Accessories not bought (shoes, jewelry, etc.) : (5 votes)
    6 %
    Tuxes rented/bought : (8 votes)
    9 %
    Tuxes not rented/bought : (8 votes)
    9 %
    Venue booked : (18 votes)
    21 %
    Venue not booked : (0 votes)
    Photographer booked : (17 votes)
    20 %
  • Post # 4
    138 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: November 2011

We’re doing great, for a little bit it seemed like there was still so much, but then some of the details just fell into place. I am so excited, and cannot wait for these last few months to pass!

Post # 5
    566 posts
    Busy bee

I’m making some serious progress this month and hope to get the BM dresses ordered and the tuxes rented. Next month is invitation assembly month.

Post # 7
    7293 posts
    Busy Beekeeper
    • Wedding: October 2011

Craziness! I’m a pretty lax bride with the intentions of a simple wedding but the time gap shortenting is freaking me out 🙂

I have most the things under control just more stress getting people and flights, hotels arragned plus doing invitations to get a head count for food purchasing and stuff.

I have 3 wedding dresses picked out and purchased but I haven’t decided yet which one I want. I’m working on toning up and loosing weight so I want to see which one looks best in the next few months !

Good luck to the rest of you ladies, I know everything will go great 🙂

Post # 8
    2320 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: October 2011

It’s coming so fast! AHHH!!!

My dress comes in at the end of August, so it will need altering and I will need to find a belt or sash for that.

I redesigned the RSVP cards, so I need to have those printed.

Sending out invites is delayed until after the menu is choosen, probably in the middle of September.

FI is in charge of the Officiant

I need to come up with some signage for the door of our venue, and I need to design the guestbook table, since that came in this weekend.

I have one more thing to buy BM’s, but that won’t happend for another 2 months.

The biggest thing is trying to sketch out a schedule. Everything is so up in the air right now, I don’t know what time I can check into the hotel, I don’t know when I can get into the space to decorate. Etc. I get a little woozy just thinking about it!

Post # 10
    140 posts
    Blushing bee

Flowers are also done! Hair is booked, hotel is booked.  Now it just the showers and the bachelorette left!

Post # 11
    5110 posts
    Bee Keeper

Ok im an Nov 11th bride. but I will post anyways. 

done. venue booked and paid, flowers booked and paid, cake booked not paid, ceremony location and officiant booked and paid, ceremony music booked not paid, tuxes picked out and guys fitted with deposit paid, dress bought as well as accesories and shoes, rehursal dinner booked, bridesmaids dresses  bought and all in, photographer booked and paid, 

not done. need to make my favors, need to finish my aisle runner, need to make sinage for everything, need to get candy for the candy buffet, and need to send out the invites 🙂 

The topic ‘November 12, 2011: 4 MONTHS AWAY!!!! :)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors