(Closed) November 13, 2010 Brides — we’re under 5 months away now!!!

posted 7 years ago in November 2010
Post # 3
3219 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

Im not a 13th bride but Im glad someone else still has all that stuff left to do too!

Post # 4
543 posts
Busy bee

We’re gettin married Nov. 12 and i STILL have to do all those things to. We’re having someone decorate for us thank god or else id be going insane lol I’m so tired of planning! Good luck with everything you have left!

Post # 5
354 posts
Helper bee

I feel like I have everything to do! Food, decor, flowers, the list goes on forever and my first fitting is this Saturday and I feel like on top of everything else, I would like to lose 20 pounds in 20 weeks! Ugh.

Post # 6
253 posts
Helper bee

Very excited.  We finished with our invitations this weekend so they will be ready to be mailed out at the two month mark.  I started back at grad school this week, so we tried to get as much as we could in my two month break.  But this is probably a good time to start my diet 🙂

Post # 7
12 posts
Newbee

Wow, glad the fiancee an I aren’t the only ones who still have list of things to take care of. 🙂

The topic ‘November 13, 2010 Brides — we’re under 5 months away now!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors