(Closed) November 2011 Brides…

posted 7 years ago in November 2011
Post # 3
129 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

Hi there, I’m a little overwhelmed. I still have so much to do. I’m taking it one day at a time:) Hopefully I’ll have everything finalized by the end of August. I’m keeping my fingers crossed.

Post # 4
2702 posts
Sugar bee

you’ll know i’ll answer!

We booked our bakery last weekend, as well as the tuxes and we picked up our wedding bands. We are in the process of booking a florist. We met with one and I’m meeting with another one this weekend. So I hope to have that booked within the next 2 weeks. After that, we have to get invitations, favors, and gifts.

Getting there!

Post # 5
2195 posts
Buzzing bee

Invitations came in! Meeting with some florists this weekend and next week. Did our e-pics last weekend.

Things are moving right along! We’ll do tuxes and wedding bands soon! I’M SO EXCITED!!!

Post # 7
359 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

We has a productive week, discussed the marraige contract with our attorney, went to the jewelers to order my wedding band, so, we are relaxing over the weekend- so much more to do, but 5 months is still kinda long… I keep telling myself that- I have a plan, trying not to freak out and try to do everything at once! 🙂

Post # 8
2493 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I’m sort of a November 2011 bride (maybe December)–but, nothing has been done, lol. FI proposed late last month, and wants to get married by the end of the year.. luckily we want something very small, so hopefully we can pull it off!

Post # 9
2702 posts
Sugar bee

Bath & Body Works semi-annual sale starts today. I’m going there after work and I’m getting shower gels and candles for my BM’s for their shower gift. I am also giving them monogrammed umbrellas..i ordered them off of etsy a couple of weeks ago. Expecting them soon! My shower isn’t until September 10

Post # 11
91 posts
Worker bee

Wow….you all are so on top of everything. I’m starting to freak out a bit. FI says we have all the time in the world…but in reality we don’t. He keeps telling me to make a decision and when I do, he second guesses them. Plus he needs to be there making most of the choices since our money is mainly in his checking account. We just need to pick a day and get everything figured out….SOON.

Post # 12
682 posts
Busy bee

I still have to find dresses for my girls, decide on an invite, pick out food with caterer, pick out a cocktail, pick out a hotel, meet with the baker and finish some outstanding DIY projects. So…yeah…so far behind…

Post # 13
3123 posts
Sugar bee

right now it is just time for me to sit back and relax. one bridesmaid doesn’t have a dress yet, but that is something i’ll just have to trust her to get done soon. the tux rental is up next. then putting together the gifts. my FI family keeps honeybees so we are doing half the people get honey and the other half homemade jam from my family! everything else is done except final payments!

Post # 15
2192 posts
Buzzing bee

We are getting there slowly but surely! 

We have completed or know what we are doing with:

DJ, venue, bridal party, gifts, invites, attire for bridal party, officiant, decorations, my dress!

We are still working on :

cake, favors, centerpieces, menu, honeymoon destination, flowers and bouquets…

Post # 16
2493 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Oh, you know.. we’re just starting to put our guest list together, lol.

I’m really starting to wonder why FI thought we could pull this off in under 5 months! :S

The topic ‘November 2011 Brides…’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors