(Closed) November 2011 wedding!

posted 8 years ago in November 2011
  • poll: Which date?
    11-11-11 : (7 votes)
    88 %
    9-10-11 : (1 votes)
    13 %
    you shouldn't have your wedding on either of these dates : (0 votes)
  • Post # 3
    10 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: November 2011

If you want to have an outdoor wedding, I would suggest September…unless you live someplace super warm. I live in Michigan and getting married 11.11.11 and we will be having an indoor ceremony. 

Post # 5
    76 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: May 2012

I like November! Its right before the holiday season! A perfect time for a wedding.

September is too close to Labor day!

Post # 6
    156 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: November 2010

I am getting married in San Diego this year in late November, I am all for a November wedding. We got great deals on venue and flowers being in the “off season”

Post # 7
    9 posts
    Newbee

11-11-11 is my wedding and it will outside but i live near houston tx so the weather is nice then. I would look at the weather this year to see what it will most likely be next year

Post # 8
    759 posts
    Busy bee

I think November is the perfect time for a wedding but fall is my fav season so maybe I’m a little biased.  ๐Ÿ™‚  I live in GA and it’s usually pretty warm around that time of the year – I’ve worn flip flops for Turkey day the past few years.  I say go for it!

Post # 9
    841 posts
    Busy bee

I love the idea of a an early fall wedding ๐Ÿ™‚ 11-11-11 just sounds awesome >.<. Both dates sound really good though!

Post # 10
    3364 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: December 2011

I said neither, I actually noticed a few places jack up the price of the venue and stuff just for the date! =]

Make your own! =]

Post # 11
    965 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: October 2010

@CupCakeMeg: good point!!!!! picking a popular date is a choice you may regret later because your first choice venue and vendors may be taken.

Post # 12
    2589 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: February 2014

We’re doing 11.11.11 but with a 40s vintage theme. The wish theme is very popular, from what I’ve heard–but it’s cute!

Post # 13
    767 posts
    Busy bee

Go with 9-10-11 its an interesting date, and on a Saturday, which I think your guests will appreciate.

The topic ‘November 2011 wedding!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors