(Closed) November 2012 Bees…It's NEXT month!

posted 5 years ago in November 2012
Post # 3
144 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Yeah, that’s the first thing I thought when I saw the date on my phone when my alarm went off this morning. Crazy! After Wednesday (1 month), it will be even more crazy.

Best of luck to all of us!

Post # 4
488 posts
Helper bee

Wow. I seriously can’t believe it’s already October.  I am strangely calm right now, but I know freak-out mode is right around the corner.  So far, so good!

Post # 5
257 posts
Helper bee

ACK!!!! so much to do!!!

32 more days!!!!  freak out mode has commenced!

Post # 7
368 posts
Helper bee

YAY!! Minus the fact I still don’t have my dress and we are having serious family issues (as is FI’s dad and brother might not come because they are dicks) I’m really looking forward to it. I’m just glad my hair is really thick because at the rate its falling out I’d be bald if it wasn’t like a jungle to start with!

Post # 8
440 posts
Helper bee

This very fact crosses my mind on an hourly basis. I can feel my blood pressure rising constantly!

Post # 9
30 posts
Newbee

@Soon2BeeMrsG:  Same here! Plus all all the wedding nightmares! I can’t even escape wedding thoughts while I SLEEP!

Post # 10
570 posts
Busy bee

I’m not stressed yet… so I’m stressing that I’m forgetting something! gahhh

Post # 11
257 posts
Helper bee

@screamingdaisy:  you too? OMG the dreams are KILLING me. I wake crying from the horrible weddings I have in my dreams, they are absolutely insane!!

Post # 12
1642 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Weirdly I haven’t had wedding dreams for months. They were REALLY bad around July.

Post # 13
268 posts
Helper bee

I’m with you rubyroad10 – my dreams stopped months ago! However, I am starting to feel quite exhausted and just ready for the day itself! It’s also the little details I need to get sorted, such as where to seat mum, dad, step mum & future step dad!!! It’s all the little ‘keep everyone else happy’ things that I need to take care of and are stressing me out at the moment!!!!

Post # 14
171 posts
Blushing bee

Every morning I read these boards while drinking my coffee. I wake up pretty calm, but by the time I get in the shower I have major butterflies. I’m just really excited and not really feeling stressed at all. But I do keep having the same dream about forgetting to pay my vendors. I just need to put FI in charge of it & then maybe I will stop having this dream! 

Post # 15
Hostess
326 posts
Helper bee

Yay a month until its our wedding month ladies!! So EXCITING! SO MUCH TO DO! AGH! lol!

Post # 16
2693 posts
Sugar bee

OMG I just realized my wedding is NEXT MONTH!  I was thinking in countdown mode, like 1 month and so many days to go or so many days.  But yes, the wedding is next month as it is October and boy do I have to get this show on the road.

The topic ‘November 2012 Bees…It's NEXT month!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors