(Closed) November 2012 Brides… when are you sending invites?

posted 6 years ago in November 2012
  • poll: November wedding- When to send invitations
    August 2012 : (9 votes)
    41 %
    September 2012 : (12 votes)
    55 %
    October 2012 : (1 votes)
    5 %
  • Post # 3
    1642 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

– 11/17 is our wedding date
    – The reception hall needs final numbers two weeks before, so that puts us at 11/3
    – I would like to have RSVPs in a week before that so I can have time to call the last-minute stragglers, which puts us at 10/27
    – I would like to give them four weeks to respond, so this puts us at them having invitations in hands on 10/1.

So I’m shooting for the last week of September 🙂

ETA: WE’RE DATE TWINS!

Post # 4
    437 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: November 2012

I have to give final numbers the first week in October so I have already sent my invites (August 1st they were in the mail). I already have 37 yes responses! Yikes!

Post # 5
    354 posts
    Helper bee

I’m planning to send them mid-late August with a few more going out in September after my family reunion (not inviting everyone).  This past week has been nights of endless bow tying and hand calligraphy for me!!    I requested reply by October 1, so I’ll have plenty of time to chase down non-responders. 

Post # 6
    87 posts
    Worker bee

I’m sending mine out Sept 1 (goal date) and then the RSVP deadline is Oct 1. This also corresponds with the cut off for room block reservations.

Post # 7
    422 posts
    Helper bee

We are sending them out in two groups. 1st group (family) are going out on August 24. Family will have two weeks to RSVP. Once we know how many family are coming we’ll know how many friends we can invite and send out those invites on the 10th September 🙂

The topic ‘November 2012 Brides… when are you sending invites?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors