(Closed) November 2013 Babies! (closed)

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 3
1671 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

AH I’m still waiting to find out if I am officially in this post, or not!!!

Post # 5
755 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

@aalliep:  Had to come over and say eeek! What is your due date? So happy for you.

Post # 6
2622 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

Yay! I have a month. Per online calculations it will be November 8th. 

Post # 7
29 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2010

I think I might be here! My unofficial due date is November 1st!

Post # 8
1671 posts
Bumble bee

@aalliep tonight when FI gets home!! And if that’s neg tomorrow morning!!!

I took an ept 2 days ago and it was negative in the first 5 minutes, then I went to work, came home and my FI had found it and by then it was positive. So idk if it was actually positive or an evap line because this was like a 7 hour difference.

So we bought first response, and it was like 11 pm at night, and the first one was faulty. The second one I took after guzzling sunny d (juno style) and that one came out negative. But it was probably to early to tell, not the most sensitive test, and late at night. So we decided to wait until tomorrow to be sure either way.

If I calculated it right my due date would be 11/7. Are you all having symptoms? 

Post # 9
2622 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

@harperlynn:  I cant tell.

I often am nautious for no real reason, Monday I was sick to ym stomach all day and today I have this werid in between feeling between nausea and hungry…

And this week I have been more tired than usual, even before I got a BFP (I honestly didnt think I would get it)

If I wasnt preggers I would think this was just an off week for me.

Definately try your test first thing in the morning. That sunny D could have diluted anything in your urine.  that or stop drinking now and hold as long as you can so its concentrated. Drinking more to test could definately skew the test.

Post # 10
1671 posts
Bumble bee

@ThreeMeers 

I have been super fatigued, nauseous then hungry. I also have been experirencing super bad headaches. Not to mention my boobs are super sore and swollen. But IDK if I’m just looking to far into everything.

AGGHHH I just want to know!!

That’s what I was thinking as well. I was going to take one tonight just so I could do it with my FI but I really need to take it tomorrow. :/

Congrats on your BFP!!!!! 

Post # 11
79 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2013
Post # 12
343 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2013
Post # 13
343 posts
Helper bee

@harperlynn:  My EDD is Nov 7th as well!

Post # 14
251 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

Hi ladies!! I’ve unoffically been booted off the POAS thread, I just found out a few days ago. My EED could be anywhere form 0ct25 th nov2. I see the Doc March 28th and an u/s set for march 22. I really hope I can find support here, or at least feel welcomed.

Post # 15
343 posts
Helper bee

@BelleriverBride:  Welcome, excited to spend the next 9 months with you and the rest of the Nov baby mamas!

Post # 16
1671 posts
Bumble bee

@BelleriverBride: Welcome, I hoep to be joining you ladies!!

@applebeee It’s such a lucky day! When did you get your BFP? 

The topic ‘November 2013 Babies! (closed)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors