November 2013 Brides – Inspiration Boards

posted 3 years ago in November 2013
Post # 3
2441 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2018

This looks awesome!!!

I don’t have one, is there somewhere I can go make one or did you just create it yourself?

Post # 5
2441 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2018

@beachbride1216:  Awesome, thanks! I’ll try that and post once I have a board made up 🙂

Post # 7
1399 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

This is our inspiration board… I want our wedding to be cozy 🙂

Post # 8
789 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

@MsGolightly:  I love the HBC blanket – I’m hoping to grab either an HBC canvas bag or flip flops for the honeymoon. 🙂

Post # 9
1399 posts
Bumble bee

@sanjessica:  Oooh an HBC tote would be awesome 🙂  Good idea!  Bring a little Canadiana around with you…

Post # 11
1399 posts
Bumble bee

@beachbride1216:  Thanks!  I’m glad you’re feeling the coziness 🙂  Your board definitely looks beachy and lovely.  Really chilled out…

Re: the ‘caramels’, we’re actually having a guy come to our reception to make maple taffy.  Not sure if you’ve ever had it before, but it’s maple syrup reduced down to a thicker consistancy, and then it’s poured over crushed ice (or snow) and then it’s rolled up onto a popsicle stick!  So damn delicious. It was the second vendor that I booked, after the reception venue 🙂  The guy said he’d never done a wedding before, so fingers crossed!

I highly recommend you try some if you haven’t already… my FI and I have become obsessed in recent years and have even tried making it at home (broke a blender trying to crush the ice, lol).

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors