(Closed) November 2014 Babies! Part 1

posted 3 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 4
244 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

@hardtoconcentrate:  Wow, I am so happy for you for starting this thread!!! I cannot wait to see more wonderful ladies besides you being on this board and for you having your babies. All the best and H&H 9 months. I’ll visit this board very often for sure 🙂

Post # 5
2281 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

@hardtoconcentrate: November is a FABULOUS month to have a baby (I’m a November baby myself)! And this group couldn’t be led by a more deserving bee! Congrats again!

Post # 6
7498 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: February 2013

Congrats to the November 2014 moms from a November 2013 mom! Time flies!

Post # 7
2196 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I seriously can’t believe there is a Nov 2014 thread… this is insane!!  Congrats to all of you from a Nov 2013 mama.:) XO

Post # 10
4575 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

May mama here, so happy for you and all the ladies that will shortly join you in this wonderful journey!  Enjoy and I wish the healthiest happiest of them all 🙂

Post # 11
529 posts
Busy bee

@hardtoconcentrate:  OMG! Just saw this. Massive congratulations 😀 I’m so happy for you.

Also can’t believe there’s a Nov board. I’m a July mom to be – still hasn’t sunk in completely yet, tho think I may have felt the baby this week- lots of super exciting things to look forward to! 

Post # 13
869 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

@hardtoconcentrate:  I can’t believe there is a November 2014 thread and that YOU started it. I am still so giddy/thrilled for you. congrats to you and the other mamas from a November 2013 mama xoxoxo 

Post # 14
3081 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

OP – I know you’re waiting for other November Mamas to join you but I couldn’t resist congratulating you (and all future board members) and wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months from an August mama! I’m sure this board will fill up quickly 🙂

Post # 15
1649 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2013 - Rustic mill, historical site

A November thread already!!!!!!    I’m early-mid October and it feels like I JUST found out and I’m so newly pregnant it’s hard believe there’s a November thread already, lol!

Congratulations to everyone who will be joining this board  😀

Post # 16
4433 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Wow I can’t believe there’s a November thread Already! Time is sure flying. Congrats to you. and best wishes on your amazing journey!

The topic ‘November 2014 Babies! Part 1’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors