November 2014 Babies! Part 1

posted 3 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 4
240 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

@hardtoconcentrate:  Wow, I am so happy for you for starting this thread!!! I cannot wait to see more wonderful ladies besides you being on this board and for you having your babies. All the best and H&H 9 months. I’ll visit this board very often for sure 🙂

Post # 5
2258 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

@hardtoconcentrate: November is a FABULOUS month to have a baby (I’m a November baby myself)! And this group couldn’t be led by a more deserving bee! Congrats again!

Post # 6
7258 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: February 2013

Congrats to the November 2014 moms from a November 2013 mom! Time flies!

Post # 7
2190 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I seriously can’t believe there is a Nov 2014 thread… this is insane!!  Congrats to all of you from a Nov 2013 mama.:) XO

Post # 10
4523 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

May mama here, so happy for you and all the ladies that will shortly join you in this wonderful journey!  Enjoy and I wish the healthiest happiest of them all 🙂

Post # 11
529 posts
Busy bee

@hardtoconcentrate:  OMG! Just saw this. Massive congratulations 😀 I’m so happy for you.

Also can’t believe there’s a Nov board. I’m a July mom to be – still hasn’t sunk in completely yet, tho think I may have felt the baby this week- lots of super exciting things to look forward to! 

Post # 13
867 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

@hardtoconcentrate:  I can’t believe there is a November 2014 thread and that YOU started it. I am still so giddy/thrilled for you. congrats to you and the other mamas from a November 2013 mama xoxoxo 

Post # 14
3119 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

OP – I know you’re waiting for other November Mamas to join you but I couldn’t resist congratulating you (and all future board members) and wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months from an August mama! I’m sure this board will fill up quickly 🙂

Post # 15
1640 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2013 - Rustic mill, historical site

A November thread already!!!!!!    I’m early-mid October and it feels like I JUST found out and I’m so newly pregnant it’s hard believe there’s a November thread already, lol!

Congratulations to everyone who will be joining this board  😀

Post # 16
4440 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Wow I can’t believe there’s a November thread Already! Time is sure flying. Congrats to you. and best wishes on your amazing journey!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors