November 2014 Brides! We're down to TWO(ish) MONTHS!!

posted 2 years ago in November 2014
Post # 2
913 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2014 - 11/15/14-Vineyard

I know right??  We can officially say we have 2 months! I’m so excited.

We sent out our invites 8/15 at the 3 month mark and we already have 20 saying yes! I’m making the place cards as they come in. I do have a tentative seating chart already in place and am just going to dwindle it down if any decline and go from there. It’s so exciting to go home after work now and check the mail!

We had a meeting with our officiant yesterday going over the ceremony options. It was weird that it reallllllly sunk in yesterday talking with her. 

Had another hair and makeup trial on Saturuday (hated the first one) and LOVED IT! We had the salon to ourselves (my SIL-to be went with me) and we had wine, champagne, strawberries and sushi. Had music blasting the whole time. It was SO. MUCH. FUN!

I think I just need to set up final final details with the vendors and I think I’m good. 

applecat:  What do you you still have left to do. 

Post # 4
913 posts
Busy bee

applecat:  how did your hair and makeup trial go? how was the bachelorette party? Pics??

I’m excited…exactly 2 months from today is ours. woo hooooooo! We had another meeting with the vineyard going over details and updating the coordinator with all the vendors names and numbers and set up a day of timeline. boy howdy did all of it really start to sink in. Then I started getting calls from different family members on hotel stuff and as nervous as I am, it really started getting me excited. I just want our wedding day to be here already. 

Do you get the feeling you are forgetting anything? I swear I think I’m forgetting major stuff and small stuff and am terrified of it!

Post # 5
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: November 2014

Hi ladies!  I am getting married November 8, 2014 in Palm Springs, CA.  7 weeks to go!  We just had our menu tasting on Wednesday and selected our food.  I’ve had my first dress fitting – second fitting is end of next week.  About half of the reply cards have been returned.  I have my bachelorette this weekend.  Things are progressing!  We are getting very excited!

Post # 6
703 posts
Busy bee

applecat:  ahhh! We have our rsvps back it’s only a small wedding so not too hard. firet weekend in October is my first dress fitting and hen party. Make up trial end of October. FI still needs to buy his suit and wedding ring! Im still confirming some extra details we have all the essentials covered but I’m debating addong a couple of things! Ok I’m kinda freaked out now I need to do a list’

Post # 7
234 posts
Helper bee

We are getting married November 8th. I had my first fitting yesterday, which I was nervous about because instead of losing some weight – I actually gained some, lol. But it went well. The next one is in a month. Rsvps are coming back – more are saying yes, then saying no. I will begin the seating chart and place cards when we get them all back. I put the return date of 10/1. We will pick our menu next Thursday and tonight we make the final payments on our rings. All happening pretty fast!

Post # 9
88 posts
Worker bee

applecat:  Um, I just wanted to tell you that I LOVE the color of your hair!

Post # 10
1981 posts
Buzzing bee

I am getting married 11/15 too and still trying to finish up invitations- DIY took longer than planned and I moved across the country and started a new job- oops! At least we sent STDs months ago so some people have already RSVP’d on our website. I have all the major things booked but there are so many little final decisions that it is a little overwhelming. I made a list of EVERYTHING and it kinda freaked me out, lol!

applecat:  Just wanted to say your trial went beautifully!!

Post # 11
913 posts
Busy bee

couple more days and we can say we are getting married “Next month”!!  It’s getting closer!!  Eeeek. 

applecat:  Love your hair and makeup trial! That turned out really well! Oh to be young again with no wrinkles! lol  Congrats on the house, too! How exciting. I hate moving but that is still exciting. Yes, that is a LOT going on for you!

We did not have any showers or bachelorette being our 2nd marriage but we did get a few gifts mailed to us this week. That was exciting! I honestly wasn’t expecting anything at all so I was pleasantly surprised.

We have about 1/2 the RSVPs back now. Gosh darn it..don’t people know we are excited to get these back and need them? Why can’t they all just be sent already?? lol

NOWW…we are down to ONE(ish) month now!!  hehehe

Post # 12
1826 posts
Buzzing bee

46 days to go for me! AHH! Starting seating charts now and just bought some new luggage! Final payment for the ceremony went out today.

It’s real!!!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors