November 2015 Brides – Are FI and I nuts?

posted 2 years ago in November 2015
Post # 2
133 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2015

Wow! Good job lady! We were engaged in April and are having a destination wedding in november 2015 and so far I’ve booked the venue, the photographer and ordered my wedding shoes. Ill be dress shopping in December and wanted to make sure the custom heels were ready to take with me! You are KILLIN it though! Hey, if you can get it done now and then relax and enjoy the rest of your engagement then so be it! Then you can focus on the little details and personalizing it as the ideas come. 🙂

Post # 3
133 posts
Blushing bee

Just a couple of things WE are doing to make our day unique to us; we are naming the tables after places we’ve been together Or that are significant to us. For example, we both grew up in the same neighborhood in Brooklyn NY but somehow never met eachother. So one table will be named after that. We ran into eachother at a random little bar 9 years ago and had an intense stare down and connection but neither of us approached each other but we always remember eachother, so another table will be named after that bar, then we met again 7 years after that encounter at a totally random restaurant in queens and remembered eachother and that was that. So we will be naming a table after that place as well, etc etc. So I thonk not worrying about trends and just incorporating things that are sprcific to your story will keep it from having that “it’s been done feel”. Oh, also, neither of us love cake but we love ice cream do we are having a vintage good humor truck come to our venue(which is outdoors on the beach). So I love the pie table idea! 

Post # 4
382 posts
Helper bee

thekimmer86:  Yup!! Our date is 11/7/15 and we got engaged on Spet 11th. I’ve worked in the bridal/wedding planning industry before as well so I immediately started planning. Right now were dealing with a sale of a house and some financial planning but next month were going to pick the venue and start meeting with vendors! 

Our guest list is about 180 people right now so I want to be smart about venue/parking/food ect so I’ve created a few spreadsheets to keep us on track with our set budget. 

I’m getting very excited for our engagement photos next month though too!!

Happy Planning!!

Post # 7
133 posts
Blushing bee

thekimmer86:  how adorable and awesome that you guys do wood work togethe!!! Thats Sooo unique and must be fun! Let me know if you guys start an etsy shop! I love rustic wood pieces! 

Yes we definitely were supposed to end up together in some way shape or form, ha ha ha! I think the powers that be were like come in already!!! 

Post # 8
35 posts
Newbee

My fiance and I are getting married 11/14/15 and got engaged 12/11/13. We basically have our entire wedding planned. The last thing to do is the dress, bridal party attire, and the small details (invites, STD, hotel blocking). We wanted to stay on top of it because we have SO much going on this next year. 

Post # 9
177 posts
Blushing bee

We got engaged on June 30, 2014 and we are planning for a November 7, 2015 wedding We pretty much have nothing planned right now. BUT we finally found a reception venue we both agreed to and love and should be booking that in the next 1-2 weeks. We just need to decide on where we want the ceremony which either will be a catholic church or this pretty chapel. Again, we should have a final decision in the next 1-2 weeks.

Either than that, we have nothing else planned. However, I have some dress shopping appointments starting in early January. I’m a wedding photographer myself so I’ve been crazy busy with weddings week after week and now that it’s finally slowing down, I finally have time to plan my own wedding. I hope to make some strong wedding plans from now until end of January since that’s my “slow season”. Gah! So stressful but I know it can be done.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors